2021 ReaperCon Forumite Bingo Signup

I may be hard to find, but I’m giving out GOLD! Bold’s Gold! *

* No actual gold will be given out. But hey—it’s chocolate! And that’s nearly as good. 

78CE13BC-758A-4B18-9FDA-C155B9699D58.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been out & about for the last couple of days, handing out chocolate. If you’re trying to get a Bingo and need to find the elusive Bold, look for a doofus wandering around between classes with a cup full of gold-foil coins. 😉

• Like 3

I'll be pretty much at my table in artist's alley all day tomorrow or chatting to other artists for anyone that's still missing me on their bingo... Or missing my wit, charm and British accent whichever 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brown polo for a little bit, then we are going to head out early. Was going to stay until Monday. Without the auction to wait for, we’d be wandering for hours with no real plan, so we’ll be cutting the long drive in half again. 

• Like 4

@Pegazus I was so stoked that I'd finally made a row and then utterly failed to locate you again on Sunday. (Whomp, whomp, whooooomp) 😂 Managed to help a couple get Blackout and got to chat with a loads of cool folks along the way, though -- and that was the best part of all. Thank you for organizing this! 🍻

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1