Mousekiller's Commissions

To be clear, this is not a place to solicit commissions!!!  Just to post work that I have been commissioned to do, as they may not fit into any of my other hundreds of threads! 

2106367395_FULLARMY.thumb.jpg.d29b4828ac02b9763e2dd8a3cbd3a107.jpg

COMPLETED COMMISSIONS:

CHAMPION OF KHORNE

CHAOS WARHOUNDS

CHAOS WARRIORS OF KHORNE - Regiment

DURO REBEL TROOPERS

PRINCESS LEIA

REBEL TROOP COMMANDERS

REBEL TROOPS - Blue Squad

REBEL TROOPS - Red Squad

SABINE WREN

TRISTAIN WREN

TAUNTAUN

URSA WREN

WILD CARDS

OTHER WIPS:

CAVALRY

COMMISSIONS

DRAGONS

HEROES AND CHAMPIONS

MONSTROUS UNITS

TROOP UNITS

WAR MACHINES

ARMY LINKS:

BEAST HERD

BRETONNIA

Cathay

CHAOS DWARVES

DAEMONS OF CHAOS

DWARVEN ARMY

EMPIRE

HALFLINGS

HIGH ELVES

Kislev

Lizardmen

MORTALS OF CHAOS ARMY

OGRE KINGDOMS ARMY

ORC AND GOBLIN ARMY

Pirates

SKAVEN ARMY

TOMB KINGS ARMY

WOOD ELVES

VAMPIRE COUNTS ARMY

Edited by mousekiller
  • Like 6

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this week I made a deal to paint 21 Star Wars Legion models over the course of the next few weeks.  I told him we would price it by the hour, so decided to do hourly updates.  Let me know what you think could do to improve it!  I figure another 30 min to an hour and this one will be done (definitely have to finish tightening up that checkered shoulder pad!  It looked better before my hand slipped with the black paint 😞  )

This is Sabine.  Apparently she is a graffiti artist.

1189855476_SABINE1HOUR.thumb.jpg.cc0457fcbc4e8ef0d286632f82aa3858.thumb.jpg.67139609bd5e0152e0a81fc6b2f5c824.jpg

1269129009_SABINE2HOUR.thumb.jpg.8e94d9cac1e5bf14f2d0f03beb449cab.thumb.jpg.14f59b0865f6ffda075f4b488c45ed5b.jpg

Hour 3: Added the speckling on her wristbands, boots and helmet.  Still need to go back in and hit the shoulder pad, fix the breast plate, and a few other little details.

SABINE 3 HOUR.jpg

Edited by mousekiller
  • Like 8

@Glitterwolf - Definitely not my best work, but thank you Glitter!  First sci fi miniatures I have painted 🙂

Up next, DURO REBEL TROOPERS

This is hour 1: Primer, laid down contrast paints to get an idea of the color scheme, and laid in the eyes.  After looking at more pictures on line, I am thinking maybe a green fatigue color for the pants?  I will check with the customer.  Keeping in mind, these have to stay under two hours of total paint time!!!  We will see if that is possible!

2009702720_DURO1HOUR.thumb.jpg.b8146f5e2bf93805f8068cdd94f429f1.jpg

• Like 6

4/21 complete

Rushed to finish these two DURO REBEL TROOPERS for the customer.  I admit, I don't know much about the dynamics of the game and troop make up concept, but I am definitely learning along the way.  The symbol is Sabine's version of the rebel symbol.  I will practice a bit on painting it and will likely re-do the base once I am complete with a few more of the squad.  Also, realized that these two Duro actually belong to two different squads.  After talking with the customer, I think we are going to design one red symbol, and one blue symbol to help delineate the squads.  He initially wanted just plain red bases, but I think I have convinced him to at least add the "tag" on the base as you have seen on Tristain, Sabine, and now these two.  I will also have to say, I rushed the pictures that night as well, they didn't not come out as nice as I would have liked.

Total Time to Paint: 3 hours

Date Complete: 18 AUG, 2021

Game: Star Wars Legion

Manufacturer: Fantasy Flight Games

AT CMON: DURO REBEL TROOPERS

1158667576_DUROREBELTROOPERS.thumb.jpg.3c960e50ec964dc57f2c796e3ad5fc1c.jpg

• Like 6

@Glitterwolf Thanks mate!

5/21 complete

Finally got Ursa Wren done.  Wasn't a lot of painting time this week, so in lieu of normal picture updates I opted to push through and get the painting done!  Hope he likes his matriarch!

URSA WREN

Total Time to Paint: 3 hours

Date Complete: 28 AUG, 2021

Game: Star Wars Legion

Manufacturer: Fantasy Flight Games

AT CMON: URSA WREN

1684888583_URSAWREN.thumb.jpg.ed9731a6a05cbd7f5c41b519bccafaee.jpg

• Like 6