Wednesday Evening Pizza Megadungeon (old school D&D)

Kangaroorex

Adventurers gather round! 

the stinking graveyard in the Lost Lands is releasing its evil into the land.  A party of adventurers opened the doors and then disappeared leaving the gateway open for things best left forgotten to creep out of the darkness.  The Minions of Orcus roam the lands and the season of the froghemouth is drawing near, threatening everyone outside of the walls of the town.

the path to the graveyard is known, the doors to the mausoleum stand open…  After gorging yourselves on pizza, dare you dare push back the darkness and close the gate to the deeper abyss?

In the spirit of @Crowley, who cant be at Reapercon this year, this old school dungeon delve will be run using the D&D Rules Cyclopedia rules (also known as BECMI D&D). Free rules are available under the name Labyrinth Lord (which are about 97% inline with the RC). 

Characters will be provided, but if you want to roll up your own, bring a 5th level character, rolling 3d6 for ability scores (you can assign them where you like), with whatever non-magic equipment you like.  I’ll hand out magic items at the table.

Any questions? 

calling on those who have come before  @Dragoneye @TripleH @Green Eyed Monster @rawlkeer @Jeepnewbie  @Inarah @Thes Hunter but not everyone will be there and there is and there's always room for another sacrifice  meatshield  adventurer at the table! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Any questions? 

calling on those who have come before  @Dragoneye @TripleH @Green Eyed Monster @rawlkeer @Jeepnewbie  @Inarah @Thes Hunter but not everyone will be there and there is and there's always room for another sacrifice  meatshield  adventurer at the table! 

I'm interested.  Haven't done an old school hack and slash in a long time. Which evening were you planning on?  

• Like 2

The usual run plays on Wednesday and then if there is continued interest a table gets grabbed when the other events die down and we can play on!  in 2019 we went every night of the convention.  I will be willing to do the same if people are interested.  dice, death and usually something to keep everyone lubricated, what's not to like?

• Like 1

Of course, if I'd been paying attention I'd have read the subject title. :)   I have a 3rd level monk from a previous Swords & Wizardry game that I can update....  will ask my other half if he is interested.  Wed is going to be a long day. 

• Like 3