• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Since i didn't have my paints with me while on break, i was hungry to get back to it.  I guess i wasn't as full of turkey and stuffing as i thought. 

As I'm posting this, i saw on his left leg that he's got an unpainted seal.  Dang it! 

I made the bands on the blade smaller. 
      Added more metal details. 
      Added more accent color. 
      Tested two new paint color (silver grey, red. And German Grey). Each did great. 

His backpack gave me some trouble.  I was gluing it on, but the post didn't push in and then it broke off.  Ended up doing some surgery back the but it's on. 

• By Guindyloo
      (Unofficial title: BaseBoss 2 - Electric Boogaloo  )

The project is expected to drop sometime SOON™ so I wanted to go ahead and put up a topic here so y'all have a place to discuss. Please try to keep things reasonably on topic. We may make a separate information thread later on that specific questions and/or information may be moved to if it's deemed necessary.

• By R2ED
      So, i don't know if this is okay or not, but i wanted to share them.  I had never painted any warhammer stuff.  Both because of the cost and the fear of getting caught up in that universe.  Well... it started. 

I bought my first set of intercessors back in January, but never touched them because i just didn't feel able to take them on.  There's some amazing painters who do these and i always felt inadequate.  Gotta start somewhere though.  I started watching a ton of videos on them and put some ideas together. 

Here's my first ever 5 painted.  I tried to test two paint schemes green and blue. I think they both came out great. 

having never got into these before, i now see the reason people like these so much.  Very fun but very time consuming.  

Would love your feedback. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

“Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .

In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:

They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a collection of spooky terrain I painted over October.

All of them are from the Shadowfey set from Printable Scenery and printed on an Ender-3.