Flatline City - Modular terrain [KICKSTARTER]

Flatline City is launching in a few weeks!  Get on the pre-launch list at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

Flatline City is a feature packed, customisable terrain system with modular buildings, walkways, slum stacks, twisting pipelines, underground tunnels and miniatures bases.  There are hundreds of urban & industrial components!

With a huge choice of models, you can customise the layout to match your theme and story driven campaigns.  Decide whether to create a bustling dystopian metropolis, wasteland Mega City, off world colony, industrial district, night market, gothic sanctuary or winding sewer system.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city

Tunnels Setup - Coming Soon.jpg

Kickstarter Header.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is another model on which I practiced marble painting as an alternative to regular stone. This 77634, Graveyard Statue was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Metalchaos
      Since even cultists love fashion, I went with purple marble on this one. This is the Bones version of the 77139, Altar of Evil sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By ced1106
      "And some good news here. We're preparing the new Kickstarter right now, called "Sitting Folks". Yes, we want to create a lot of miniatures in sitting poses. The launching date is about the middle of November. Yes, we're still painting rewards from the previous campaign, but the new one will not affect the process." -- from the Dwarven Forge Gaming Talk forum!

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's a two-piece model I painted for my current D&D campaign. Strongly attached to the Halloween theme 77540, Large Sarcophagus sculpted by Kevin Williams. A place of eternal rest, unless there are ghouls around.

• By lexomatic
      I've been wanting a few quick space saving buildings for  war gaming. I decided to make a few false fronts,  but use a simplified biscuit (instead of a tab like many paper models) to make them free standing. Rolling out the brick pattern would help. 
      These would be for my foam boards (insert link here sometime).  But it turns out my plan of 3 row buildings (8.25x 6 )with separate corner pieces isn't going to fit. Need to decide whether to split up into 2 building pieces  (5.5 in long x 6 in high) or do corner and 1 building and have them  connect. I also now need figure out whether to plan for an alley when I didn't in my boards. Hmm. Stay tuned.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)