• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      As most of you know by now I've been workingon a Diorama to pay tribute to Lemmy from Motörhead who died way too soon.
      The Working Title is Street Violence.

WIP
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

It will be called ANGEL CITY for the Show Off and it has it's own thread too.

Show Off for the Diorama

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69093-angel-city-diorama-by-xherman1964-tribute-to-lemmy/?p=1378316

Here is Peaches our lovely little Redneck Biker girl, I suspect she got some brass knuckles in her pockets somewhere.
      Ready to help her guy out..
      I ditried up her leather a bit because she's been riding the bike.

• By Glitterwolf
      When Peaches heard her man had been drinking Jack Daniels and which part of town he was, she took the Warpig and rode like the wind.

Is she in time?

If not, the Harley is not too blame.
      This is a Mean Machine...

WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

DIORAMA

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69093-angel-city-diorama-by-xherman1964-tribute-to-lemmy/?p=1378316

I painted the Motörhead Warpig on it as a tribute.
      And of course the roads are dirty..so not too clean..

• By Glitterwolf
      The second main character for my diorama.

I believe he also deserve a show off on his own before he gets himself killed over a "this is my turf" dispute with the Pimp.

And a little glance at the progress on the diorama.

• By Glitterwolf
      I want to create a little street scene.

Bikers vs Pimp

So here is my mock up.

I'm not sure yet on the cat on the left, I want the one on the dumpster to view the scene.

Maybe the position of peaches and the motorcycle could be altered.

So any comments and suggestions, give them to me, so I can do what I want in the end anyway..

In honour of Lemmy's death I will include several Motörhead / Lemmy references in the piece.

Does this card wall make a believable wall?

I want it to be an alley.

• By Guildenstern
      A friend on MWG (Sperian) came up with a guide for converting a deffkopta into a bike. Something that seems to get done a lot, actually. But anyway, I used his guide, so this is not my idea or anything, I just executed it. It's mostly done atm though I am trying to decide if I maybe want to put a KFF on it.

So, I cut the skis off the deffkopta, the arm holding the rotor and the back... rotor thingy off. I used a wheel from a Space Marine bike and a large buggy wheel from Kromlech (they do awesome ork bits). You can see I broke the handlebars off, which are of a piece with the riders arms. I also cut off two of the four rockets on the front, to be able to mount guns. Second one is not yet in place in this shot.

The mudgards on the back are from the deffkopta rotor - which conveniently had broke anyway. The hubcap thing is a fantasy ork shield.

In these shots, I decided I needed to add a fork to the front, on either side, so I cut some likely sprue bits and plasticard tubing to mimic them. Hard to see but I also stuck a ork emblem, from a deff dread kit, on the front of the bike.

The "chain" is my fave part of Sperian's invention here - it's from the wrecking ball of a trukk and you just basically cut it at an angle and glue it as shown. I had a bit of trouble getting it to align right - per usual he makes everything look easy.

Here it is in its current (done) incarnation - at least til I decide to add more!
      I stuck a spare gun on the bike, a back plate (hanging off mud guards), a couple of exhaust pipes (which I'm pretty sure are from a Trukk kit), I cut out the inner part of the back rotor and stuck it on the front wheel. The second gun on the front is, as best I recall, one of the guns from a character from GWs Betrayal at Calth set. The head is a Kromleck 'cyber pyrate' head; it's only blue tacked on so it looks pretty funny atm. the arms aren't actually attached yet either, permanently as I wanted to be able to get in there and paint.
      And finally I made a holder for the boss pole, with the grot hanging off of it. It's also not 100% glued in yet, also for painting. The GS was still really drying in this pic too. I need to go back over stuff and fill holes etc. make sure I got mold lines and all that. Then hopefully I can start painting!

*edit* for reference: a view of an unconverted kopta

Some other views for those interested: