60030, Hook Mountain Ogre #2

Metalchaos

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very nice work; they're quite realistic looking.

I can smell them from here, that means I'm too close, doesn't it?

Thank you @Chaoswolf, I often go for a cartoony style when I pain minis, so this time around I went with a more realistic style. I'm glad you like them.

Yep, if you can smell them, you are in definitely danger. 😄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Thanks @deathly halliwell, I really enjoy painting these "giant" ogres and I'm glad my work can be a source of inspiration.

Do you have pictures of the first one you painted?

I've not yet painted either one, unfortunately. He's primed and sitting in my "to be painted" drawer, I think I'll do both together when the second arrives. 🙂

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone! I completed Dorella last September and just found some time last week to paint and add her pet next to her. Here's Dorella Kreeg and her Giant Rat familiar named "It Tickles". She's a sorcerer in The Hook Mountain Massacre Written by Nicolas Logue, the third chapter in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path published in 2007 for Pathfinder.

60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman was sculpted by David Summers and the 07031, Giant Rats (familiar) were sculpted by Julie Guthrie. There is a magnet under the rat that has no base so it can stay securely on Dorella's base or be removed when the other model is used individually on its 25mm base.

• By Inarah
      32 mm STL, resin and metal miniatures of Mythos Villians with serious references to characters from popular culture!

48 hour Early Bird pledge level. 

I've been pleased with the quality of their STL files from previous projects. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/mythos-villains
    • By Inarah
      These were a fun little summer paint job.  I tried to show the mushrooms in their three stages of development, from young to mature.  

• By Inarah
      This is the bones version of 3761, and I think it has not made it into the store yet.  I painted it like a big orc, or like the title says, half-ogre/half-orc.  I don't normally paint blood, but this guy needed a little extra to emphasize how mean he is. 

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some more, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. She was a throwback from october when I did a few from pathfinder line, but never had prep her.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)