Midlam Miniatures : Halfling Domestic Infantry

Midlam keeps chugging new sets that are hard to resist.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halfling-domestic-infantry

f12bd5bf9ab27856dcd9e3af50ef4870_origina

fe6196550af255047cb09df36710faa3_originad2fbdfe1d9a92a5468925fa4707cc3de_origina

5592052ed571fcddc81c633248708229_origina

daf30137ff067259918a4b81ec98ebd4_origina

aee9fa7e370966fdbdfdb87d3a3da896_origina

ab1f92753037c3788a9b6edb91be96ea_origina

5b84e386db15e13ac169fdf6b60d7af7_origina

28d2f7cbabc6c8cbb5312147e72cdc5d_origina

I skipped on the last gnome one, but the whimsical fancifulness of this one has got me hooked.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      I am planning on running a Savage Worlds Tyrnador campaign.  The campaign steals heavily from the new Pathfinder Savage World ruleset. 

My son created a hallfing commander and he chose the halfling with the torch from the Dungeon Dwellers set as his character.  I modified the mini by adding a banner (after watching several tutorial videos).  He selected a green 4-leaf clover on an orange background for the banner.  Was a fun little project with some neat freehand.

His friend created a dwarf ranger/smith as his character and choose the Stonehaven Mechanist (SKU 2795) to represent him:

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you denizens of Reapershire!

So been working a little bit more on some Bones V goodness, and today I finished the Female Halfling from the Dungeon Dwellers set:

As always, couldn't choose colors, but once I got the colors figured out, it was pretty smooth sailing from there.  I have a little bit of flash issues, it seems that plastic flash works a bit differently than metal. I am seemingly merciless with metal flash, but too cautious with the Bones material, but I don't know if that can be noticed or not here.  In any case, enjoy and have a very nice weekend!
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Alfredo "The Dandy" Francini, a low level mobster with a love of brightly coloured clothes, he's part of the Scylla faction from the now defunct (I think) game Wolsung by Micro Arts Studio.

This guy has been sitting in my 'to be painted' pile for far too long, so I worked on him for the last couple of weeks in between other projects.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/dwarves-a-class-of-their-own/description

Story
      Long gone is the time of Dwarves in Midlam, a city built over the ruins of their Middle Home, which lay between the Lost Mountains and the Southern Holds.  The Barons of Midlam have always claimed their city was gifted to them by the dwarves of old, and claim an ancient alliance, although dwarves have rarely been seen in the city, and must register their presence with the Town Council.
      Far to the North, so they say, lies the Lost Mountains, a place of legend and dragons.  It is said that many years ago, a dwarf came to Midlam in secret, hired two guides and headed North, never to be seen again.  There was also rumours that a group of grizzled dwarven mercenaries made the journey, but they too disappeared into folklore.
      Now rumours abound of Dwarven Adventurers, heading North once more, into the perpetual freezing wastes.  The frightened chatter speaks of their desire to rid the Mountains of the orcs and goblins and return the Dwarven King to his throne.  Nobody knows what truly lies North, but people fear the return of the old wars, rampaging dragons and a dark evil that has no name...

Dwarves - A Class of their Own

A set of 12  Male and Female 28m scale Dwarf Miniatures of different Character Classes for all your Fantasy Games.

(two of the set. )
    • By Grumpy Gnome
      Another “large collection of miniatures” kickstarters, reminiscent of the recent Blacklist Games Fantasy kickstarters.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nextlevelminiatures/next-level-miniatures-dragons-hoard-miniatures-vol-1/

I am tempted, even though it covers a lot of things we already have.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)