Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Some questions about the Bones 5 Learn To Paint Kit:
1. The box says the figures in it are Bones, but those figures were all Bones Black in the Kickstarter. So is that a typo?
2. Is there any new information in here that wasn’t in the previous kits or is it just a repeat of those lessons?
Drinking is the least of his problems. Dumpster diving and leaving poop on roof tops easily shadows the drinking issue. Although, maybe his problems stem from it?
Sadly, i didn't track my progress on this one. I should have, dang it. I was moving fast and trying to get it done quickly. @Inarahposted that she had 6 figures to finish, so i wanted to try some. I did this and one of the winged demons from Bones 5.
*fur and raccoon look came out great!
*i let my daughter pick the main colors and it ended up being a perfect match on the triad color wheel - violet, orange, green.
*values in cape worked great.
*pants looked cool. (I may never use pumpkin orange again. Took me 6 coats and still i had to add an ink to it so it would be opaque. Lame.
*i struggled in the early stages, but pushed through. Notably the belt straps and weapons were getting lost on the model.
*beer came out great.
*the pants. I want to blame the paint, but next time I'll be using an opaque blue.
*Eyes took me 4 tries. Still not great.
* boots look weird.
*think i should have used a different color for the stitching on the pants. Ideas?
Here's my first one of this set. Came out decent. I saw someone on Instagram do theirs and i really got inspired.
*Using the color wheel again for the win. Blue orange, red. Fun.
*Shiney jewel on bracer came out nice.
* hair is good (but also could be better)
* blue leather tunic layered up well. Noticed that feathering works better for me than just swiping.
*eyes are solid.
*attempted adding more scratches and detail to the axe head.
*axe wood effect worked nicely.
* don't like the transition in the boots.
* struggled a lot with the skin.
*hair and fingers are too close in color and kind of blend.
*still need to figure out how to highlight hair on curves and catch light.
*axe head two tone metal does not look good.