2021 Painting during the Pandemic (September's Sensational Styles)

• Finish GF9's Aliens: Accidents Assets and Hazards (sentry guns x2, computer terminals x6, and crates x16)
  • Merfolk from Bones V
  • Tyrants of Lothal allies (Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, and Kannan) and villains (Hondo and Thrawn)

Well, I did finish the GF9 Assets and Hazards!

Five of the merfolk are well on their way...although I've got some revisions to make.  Two more are primed.  The last one was shorted in the Dark Depths set, and I haven't had motivation to get her caught up with everyone else.

Tyrants of Lothal is still woefully incomplete.

• Like 5

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the day is not yet over, I don’t have anything that’s just about to be finished.  So, I’ll do something I haven’t done in quite a few months, and post a monthly painting completions picture:

DC7E88EB-4695-4E4C-B333-B8EB89890C7D.thumb.jpeg.844976eb8042983f8e2b6b2577140196.jpeg

3 1/72 stands, an individual, some Ral Partha orc leaders, a Stagrave drone and some scatter terrain; a really good month for recent history…

• Like 6

I made no plan for this month. 

but I finished a couple of models from reapercon classes.  Then painted things for the RCL 

Speed paint - explorer 

Spirit of summer

Brown bugbear 

Crabification

Elemental judge

Stone statue

Wow elf ranger * 

Water scion

Catfolk  fighter (m) *

Catfolk thief (f) *

* from the KS V core set

95106F61-F46F-4EB2-A47B-60BFF91DF8FC.jpeg

• Like 9

On 9/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, WhiteWulfe said:

For now, I'm thinking relatively simple... 

• Work on Zaku 1 Sniper conversion
  • Work on M1150 Assault Breacher Vehicle 
  • Finish painting Queen of Hell
  • Finish assembling and panel lining my MG Wing Gundam Zero EW Ver.Ka (bonus: do the waterslides too)

Won't have anywhere near the free time now though, due to having a full time job again, but I'll take the "loss" of free time for financial stability, as well as making more than my previous job ^_^

Well, didn't get anywhere near as much as I was expecting done, but I did finish assembling my MG Wing Gundam Zero EW Ver.Ka...  The 157 different waterslides (each with 2-4 to apply) will be dealt with later. 

1307114500_20211003_1545412.thumb.jpg.4734afb78eb8b23917c25529ea69caa2.jpg

• Like 3