Home safe

Chaoswolf

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We set out a little after 6 this morning and plowed 14.5 hrs straight home, counting stops for driver swaps, gas, dinner, and a really nice picnic lunch at a freshly redone rest area somewhere in Missouri. Denton feels far away already, but we are home safely.

• Like 7

At DLF waiting to board. While I knew I gave myself the extra time, just nice to get here with plenty of time to spare. Board the plane to Vegas in a out 30 mins then on to Boise, then home.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Jeepnewbie said:

Just made it home, unloaded and relaxing. When’s the next one 😂?

Well, according to my dream this morning, next year before college starts (both kids were able to come), in a funeral home decorated with the same game tables my grandmother bought in the 70s (and we inherited), and with a lot of jigsaw puzzles (they needed them all back in the boxes and back to Michael’s by 10am so they could get a full refund).

But only 362 days until next year’s 5pm deadline. Start painting!

Up and about in Amarillo. Headed to less harsh climates this morning and should be home by mid afternoon. Hopefully before the traffic rush. 

• Like 6