• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did a little shopping in Boise for about an hour, tack on the hour drive home & I made it back to Ontario around noon. I feel like taking a nap but I really don't want to spend my last "night" sleeping, so I get through it.

Again, fun time, thanks to those that made it & hopefully those that didn't can make it next time!!

• Like 8

Forgot to post that I got home safely yesterday! Started showing a touch of some kind of crud Monday morning, but I feel mostly better today. Waiting on Covid test results. 

Update: it's negative! Unfortunately that means I can't justify staying home from work all week. :lol:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

Blitzed up to OKC Sunday and got everything from the booth unloaded.  Stayed in OKC with Jon till this morning, then 06:20 flight to Denver. Got home just before 10 and got everything unpacked and stashed away.  Whew.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it again next year (and maybe get a bit more time out of the booth).

• Like 9