Reapercon 2022 excitement thread!

Okay, I had been planning on being at 2020 and 2021, tickets, rooms, everything. 2020 of course the Con was cancelled and then this year Lady C and I both had Covid, so that shot this year. My Missus has already told me to plan for next year. Who else is really looking forward to this as well?

• Like 6
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure when my next RCon will be. Most like yes '22 is it, but who knows between now & upcoming. I know for sure I will not run as many games, most likely 3 over the Con days. not 6(7) over 3 days. I missed out being with friends & such + your tied to a table & while I have fun as I had a variety of groups this year, I think I'd rather just hang with people instead.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Okay, I had been planning on being at 2020 and 2021, tickets, rooms, everything. 2020 of course the Con was cancelled and then this year Lady C and I both had Covid, so that shot this year. My Missus has already told me to plan for next year. Who else is really looking forward to this as well?

>raises hand<

• Like 3

I'm plannimg on returnimg with Awesome Wife next year.  I'll go back to takimg classes and a few games as well.  I had no class this year, or game amd spent tthe time just shopping and socializing. 

I did manage to participate in a half dozen Hobby Hijinks and was on stream for the Barry Party.

• Like 5

I'm thinking about doing one.

Also, we need to coordinate a 'wear your I Love Ed Sculpts tshirt day' again next year. No ribbons for entering Ed sculpts or anything like that, just a day for everyone who has one to wear the shirt.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

I plan on being there next year, not attending this year was depressing. I really missed hanging out with everyone and experiencing everything. 

Rika for sure missed you this year. She always loves seeing your figures. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

do we have a theme for next year?

Might & I mean might be classic dungeon crawling, at least that is what I read.

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Also, we need to coordinate a 'wear your I Love Ed Sculpts tshirt day' again next year. No ribbons for entering Ed sculpts or anything like that, just a day for everyone who has one to wear the shirt.

The Ed shirt day will be awesome. We also didn’t do a big group photo or I missed it. Just the costume one was all I knew of. I’m already planning it and have it put on the work calendar that I won’t be there. 

Already missing you all, and want to say a big thanks to everyone as the missus and kiddos had a blast there. They are wanting to go back already. Both my wife and daughter want to paint something for the MSP next year. They have never painted a mini before doing a hobby hijinks with @Ludo, so it’s awesome that they want to do more. 

• Like 6