Reapercon 2022 excitement thread!

Corsair

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pegazus said:

@haldir If you have a long enough layover in Phoenix, and are hungry, there is a French bakery/restaurant in one of the terminals. Best French dip sandwich I have ever eaten.

I'm only there for around an hour & half or so. Gives me time to grab some breakfast (hoping there is a Wendy's close by, as I really enjoyed Big Bacon breakfast sandwich I had last year in Vegas coming home), as about the only shops open at the Boise airport around the time I arrive are just coffee shops (oh joy...).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, haldir said:

I'm only there for around an hour & half or so. Gives me time to grab some breakfast (hoping there is a Wendy's close by, as I really enjoyed Big Bacon breakfast sandwich I had last year in Vegas coming home), as about the only shops open at the Boise airport around the time I arrive are just coffee shops (oh joy...).

Poke around. I’m sure my place would have croissants!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Less than a week away! 

Time to panic yet?! :wow:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot 😄

Worked on drawing out some maps on Gaming Paper today. Something I should have done earlier in the week, but never got around to doing it. I will use the weekend to:

Finish up the maps I'm gonna pre-draw up

Apply washes onto the 3d printed PC pregen minis that i wanted in the first place, but had to sub in other minis but I was able to get them printed & changed my mind....🤪

Arrange all the paperwork for the games, which includes staple up character sheets, get everything organized by game, etc etc

I do need to finalize gaming stuff on my laptop. Since I had to reset my password for Google, it wouldn't allow me to access my Chromebook, so I had to do a refresh/restart & I lost (on this machine) all of my digital gaming stuff I had on it.

I need to finalize what @TripleH is gonna bring down for me (nothing big, just bulky & I'm not sure I can trust TSA with it). This needs to done by Sunday. Thank you again for the gesture.

I think Sunday, I will pack all the gaming stuff & then use Monday for the other stuff that I'm bringing down.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Still planning on going, gonna be working on Character/Team sheets for Stargrave and Frostgrave the next couple days.

My schedule changed a few times, so I forgot to ask.

When are you planning on doing these?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Less than a week away! 

Time to panic yet?! :wow:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot 😄

Yes. Entries are not done, I'm not packed and I have a full work week plus overtime before leaving. Had not realized how stressed I was until my brain decided to hyperfocus on doom scrolling YouTube last night (something I do to hardcore chill). So, I am taking a step back, entries will get done if they get done. I am going to get as much packing as I can done today so I can panic paint without also worrying about having underwear. 

Also, am currently revisiting the pieces I completed earlier this year rather than trying to finish something new. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Anyone hear if they put out the dates to order the swag boxes yet?  Or is it back to order at the con and they go online after?

Swag boxes will be available to buy at the con, and also will be available at the online store on Tuesday after the con at the earliest.  No pre-con orders are happening this year.  This is according to the last Reaper Live.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

Swag boxes will be available to buy at the con, and also will be available at the online store on Tuesday after the con at the earliest.  No pre-con orders are happening this year.  This is according to the last Reaper Live.

Thank you!  I missed the last Reaper live as I was on travel for work all last week.  Just got back home.

• Like 1

Woohoo! I did it! I finished my Reaper mini and preregistered my 4 minis! I'm super proud of the Nightingale that I finished today. She came out so much better than I expected! I am now super stoked for this weekend!!! Just 2 more days of work this week and then FUN!!!!

• Like 5

On 8/26/2022 at 8:13 AM, Keianna said:

Yes. Entries are not done, I'm not packed and I have a full work week plus overtime before leaving. Had not realized how stressed I was until my brain decided to hyperfocus on doom scrolling YouTube last night (something I do to hardcore chill). So, I am taking a step back, entries will get done if they get done. I am going to get as much packing as I can done today so I can panic paint without also worrying about having underwear. 

Also, am currently revisiting the pieces I completed earlier this year rather than trying to finish something new. 

I'm in this same boat mini wise. Did I know I was going to Reapercon 8 months ago? Yes. Did I start anything then? No. Unfortunately everything I have painted this year has been for the RCL, and that has all been last minute speed painting/drybrushing. Because I know I won't be able to get my best work done in the time remaining I'm finding it hard to be motivated to paint anything. :down:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PammyD2 said:

Woohoo! I did it! I finished my Reaper mini and preregistered my 4 minis!  Just 2 more days of work this week and then FUN!!!!

Hi!  Where do I click to pre-register minis?
I haven't seen that option, and it sounds great!

also ready for some fun!

(after the 8.5 hour drive)

Chris