Reaper Artists Conference

Reaperbryan

Yes to back up one thing Anne said, there are sand tables set up in the new store, and I'll be there with all my CAV's as well as the quite extensive shop set of CAV's and Warlord minis. We will be providing demos all day as well as pick up games. So its not all just about the painting, you can take a break for your eyes and hands and play some cool games.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I will be there--who would be left to flog Jester if I weren't?

Jester, new whipping boy of Anne Foerster... *sigh*

:lol:

WOOT! And Jen's going to be there!

Jester, who will stand patiently while Jen gets her flogging in too... <_<

Now all I have to do is get rid of the dog, or wear armored gloves until the RAC. :rolleyes:

Yes to back up one thing Anne said, there are sand tables set up in the new store, and I'll be there with all my CAV's as well as the quite extensive shop set of CAV's and Warlord minis. We will be providing demos all day as well as pick up games. So its not all just about the painting, you can take a break for your eyes and hands and play some cool games.

I'm thinking about coming down and hanging out because of stuff like that..

re: Jen being there - I know Anne mentioned something about that last Saturday, but I didn't see her name on the list of featured painters, either. Will be interesting to meet all these people whose work I've admired from afar for so long.

*giddygiddygiddygiddy*

-=J=-

Count me in as being there... Ticket bought and vacation time arranged. :D

Ary, if you can find a place to stay you're welcome to ride up with me. My goal is to leave Austin by 12:30 or so on Friday the 22nd.

*edit* I'm staying with some of my motorcycle buddies in Plano.

OK, so who do we all have on board? Looks like there are 8 tickets left online, which should mean that 22 have sold.

So far it looks like we have:

Gus Landt

Angela Landt

Flynn

SkavenBabe

Dancin' Debby

Mengu

Lord Baasen

Rowdymon

marmar63

AdamTLS

Comicbkguy

Ichabod Crane

battleMountainminis

Who are the other 9?

[edit - removing Mad Pat]

Ary, if you can find a place to stay you're welcome to ride up with me. My goal is to leave Austin by 12:30 or so on Friday the 22nd.

Ary, not sure if you know anybody very well that lives in the Denton/DFW area, but with the offer of the ride to n' from, you're one step closer to going. :) Would you have issues staying with someone from the boards who's in the area, were someone to offer?

Please don't count me as a ticket slot taken, I'm Working the event not attending. I'm the DFW area demo guy so I'll be in the Asylum doing demos or talking to folks all weekend, no nifty painting classes for me. Anyways I would hate to take any beatings away from Jestor.

While I definately appreciate the offers, we're so strapped right now it's going to be an effort to save money for my son's first Christmas, much less bedding for the crib. I have to set my priorities in order.

Also, we've got a deadline for the week before November 12th to have all our course books done and sent in to the printer. I may be working overtime that week and there's no way the boss is going to allow me any time off then unless all the books are already done (which they probably won't be).

It's just bad timing all around right now. Hopefully I'll be at the next ReaperCon.

Again, thank you all for the offers of places to stay and rides. It's just not feasible right now.

Hmmm... Seven hours drive.. 465 miles.. Hmmm

7 hours???

Nah that's about 5 and change, maybe 6 if you make a stop :)

"Yes officer I know exactly how fast I was going. I would have gone faster but your cruiser got in my way." :devil:

Massachusetts, where Speed Limits are just friendly recommendations.