Dark Souls Characters and Core Troops by Glitterwolf.

Glitterwolf

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good amount of figures. Youngest Vixen's Boyfriend's Friend (that is a mouthful to say) is lucky.

I am not very familiar with the Dark Souls world, but I have to say, from the archers alone, that is some pretty impractical weaponry; those arrows/spears aren't firing very far or with much power! This seems to reason that we have finally found a scenario/opponent where bikini mail armor can finally be effective.

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

That's a good amount of figures. Youngest Vixen's Boyfriend's Friend (that is a mouthful to say) is lucky.

I am not very familiar with the Dark Souls world, but I have to say, from the archers alone, that is some pretty impractical weaponry; those arrows/spears aren't firing very far or with much power! This seems to reason that we have finally found a scenario/opponent where bikini mail armor can finally be effective.

Thanks!

I figure those archers possess supernatural strength.

All I know from the Dark Souls Universe is the PC game, never played it but read about it, it seems the player just dies a lot...

1 minute ago, KruleBear said:

These turned out nice GW.

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, Glitterwolf said:

All I know from the Dark Souls Universe is the PC game, never played it but read about it, it seems the player just dies a lot...

That's the impression that I get from hearing my son talk about it.

Most of the figures aren't exactly my cup of tea (mega huge weapons are what does them in), but you've done some nice work on them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's the impression that I get from hearing my son talk about it.

Most of the figures aren't exactly my cup of tea (mega huge weapons are what does them in), but you've done some nice work on them.

Thanks!

I painted them for someone else, they are nice figures to work with but I would never buy these for myself.

The tiny heads on the Sentinels, the supersized weapons aren't really my thing either.

I do like the Characters and the skeletons though.

• Like 3