• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      I hope this one gets re-implemented in Bones USA.  Very cool, fun and funny model.  The quality of the model wasn't so great, unfortunately.
      On the bright side though:  I knew she needed a pink hair!  And a pink hair was really asking for bright green armor and purple vest! 🙂
      (All sorts of comments are always welcome!)

• By Marsya
      Since I haven’t had a WIP in a very long time, I thought this mini would be perfect for it. I plan to paint her up for a Christmas gift for a friend and figured to keep me on track I’d do a WIP. 

I have a few minis in progress she’ll be my main priority after my Darksword Stephanie Law Bard. I prepped her and primed yesterday after the humidity finally dropped.

My current projects in various stages on my desk. 

And just the pinup after some prep work 

A few places I could have spent more time on but figured I’ll prime and see what stands out. 

I used army painter matte black primer followed by Tamiya fine white primer. For the bits on her base I left them in black since she will be the focal point no need to use white on them, it’ll help the colors be a bit more muted. 

And finally my quick mock up for color checking. I usually just print a stock photo and use my paints over it to plan the general scheme. 

Now to finish up my bard then onto tackling her flesh. Since she’ll have a hint of sheer with her stocking I needed to be sure the color for her skin and the sheer works and won’t lose the effect due to the color choices. 

Feel free to post C&C throughout, or ask questions. I’m always happy to share what I can. I’ll do my best to share the steps I take and colors used. 

Happy painting everyone. 
    • By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Familiar from the Stone and Familiar set (SKU 77390).  He will be an important bard NPC in a Savage World game I am hoping to run sometime soon.

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By Glitterwolf
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars
      Design from Artisan Guild.

Goraku the Oni Mage, part of my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

To show off his size I also took a picture of Goraku with Master Nurin.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)