• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some more, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. She was a throwback from october when I did a few from pathfinder line, but never had prep her.

• By kazmania7
      He was a leftover from a group of pathfinder mini's I primed but forgot to finish from my last posting.

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here are pictures of Tungdill, a Wizkids Nolzur’s Marvelous 72630, Dwarf Male Paladin. It is the character of one of the players of our D&D group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint and Citadel casandora yellow ink on the hammer head.

• By Marsya
      How long has it been since I started a show off thread???? Too long. I have missed everyone and hope to get back to at least a semi regular amount of posts. Figured I’d start with a Reaper mini. For the forum peeps that attended ReaperCon 2019 you may have seen my version of Derek’s beautiful sculpt O-Sayumi or affectionately named Akiko. I had a great time painting this lovely lady. Since I didn’t complete her until Thursday night of the con I didn’t get any photos until last week. Two years to take pics and post them up, not bad huh? 

I missed ReaperCon and all of you. I have been enjoying seeing the pics shared here. So here is to a year of painting more minis and bringing them to Texas in 2022. 

Now without further ado, Akiko.