Glacial Drake (Dark Sword, Small, White Drake, rel. 2022)

TaleSpinner

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, rubegon said:

That's amazing!  Congrats on the Open gold.

I just went all the way down the sculpting thread rabbit hole and am now super excited about these.  Are all of them and the dragon versions coming from DS in 2022?

Yes.  The drake versions will be in 2 sizes, the small ones in metal and the larger ones in resin.  The dragons will be bigger still and in resin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Auberon
      Drogoroth, the Winged Death

It's a dragon! No, wait, wrong wings.

• By TGP
      Topplethrax the Mysterious

With a Ral Partha goblin for scale. Also the grid lines are 1 inch squares.

Here is a second shot with him leaning on my pet rock. I named him Topplethrax because he topples forward without weight on the tail or something to lean him back just a bit.

There are markings underneath one foot. Either:

T g h
      © 8 5

-OR-

4 5 L
      G 8 5

(If it is a G, it is a G in a circle, like the copyright symbol.)

• By Grand Slam
      Definitely one of my favorite inclusions in the Ravenloft board game. Originally, I thought the paint job would be entirely a bone color. After I started prepping him, however, it became clear that there was just as much rotting flesh as there was visible bone. Makes sense, considering the artwork in the monster manual. A quick Google image search shows that people approach this model's paint job in a variety of cool ways. This combines my favorite elements from what I've seen, plus my own spin on the way I like to paint undead/zombie-types.

• By Grand Slam
      Another older piece from me. Not much to say about this one...I had a blast painting him. I wanted to make him a little bit darker than most of the other Ashardalon models I've seen. If you have any thoughts or critiques, I'd love to hear them.

• By H.C.
      February was a productive month. Here is the Dragon and Stocking freebie from this past Christmas. #1631.

Here is another little dragon. The Young Fire Dragon (DHL #3332). It's not easy being green.

Time for class. How to grow your hoard.

Here is the Human Wizard, Vodelis. DHL # 4009.

He and Amari have the same broach. I think they are old friends from Magic school.

And finally, here is the Bones Kickstarter V hippogriff.