Army of the Great Pumpkin Skeletal Swordsmen (77017)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wren
      If you’re feeling brave this Halloween, Maddie dares you to look her right in the eyes. Maddie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Howie’s fish friend isn’t very much fun anymore, so now he wants to play with you! Howie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Mary was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Glitterwolf
      There is something strange going on in the village lately.
      People hear footsteps like those of a child, things tends to be in a different place then where they left them.
      Children have nightmares and seem to be afraid of their toys even.

And it's getting worse, it started with a few missing pets, but now Old Lady Harrington is missing, nowhere to be found.
      Could it have something to do with that new girl living at the edge of the village?
      Her name is Lilith, and she is so friendly, she gave every child in the village one of her handcrafted dolls for free.
      But still, there's something strange about it all.

Constable Burton decided to have a look at her place.
      So one night he walked to the edge of the village, he saw lights shining through Lilith's windows.
      He could be wrong of course, such a nice girl, but he had a hunch and he really wanted to know.
      So he opened the door.

The moment he did he knew he shouldn't have...

Lilith and the Creepy Dolls are 3d printed on my Elegoo Mars. Design from Dragon Trapper's Lodge.
      Bookcases are from Minimonster Studios and Reaper Bones.
      Table and benches fom Reaper Bones.
      Floor was made with a GreenstuffWorld Rollerpin.
      Wall is a plasticcard base.

Hope you like it

• By R2ED
      Worked this one for a good, long while.  I am really happy with the cape and takign the time to layer it carefully.  I tried to use the method of using dark colors on the exterior areas and use brighter colors where to draw the eye.  I also am super happy with the edge highlighting and small details in this one.  It took me a while to do the layers, but the outcome was well worth it.

I'm leaving the process below in photos on progress.  

Let me know if you have any feedback or areas I could improve.  

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)