• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By Inarah
      Once I saw this little guy I knew I was going to have to do something special for the base. Fortunately I had a few old Microarts woodland bases with logs on them that would make good flight stands. 

I imagine a young gold dragon flitting from stump to stump with joyful abandon, oblivious to the hunting party that stalks it. 

• By kitchen_wolf
      This is Peppercorn.  I usually address him as "Pip".  He's a hand-reared singleton that we've been fostering for the last week or so.

A friend in Wakanda sent us a kitty bed.

He comes equipped with vampurr fangs at no extra charge.
    • By aku-chan
      Working on something new, presenting Brokk Grungsson, Lord-Magnate of Barak-Nar, The Paragon of Prosperity from the City of the First Sunrise. He's a Dwarf Sky-Pirate who comes in lots of pieces:-

Lots and lots of pieces.
      Normally, I'd build various sub-assemblies for ease of painting before final assembly. But with the way the flying harness is built around Brokk it's looking like I might have to paint the individual pieces as he goes together.

This is as much as I dare assemble for now. Most of Brokk and the legs and shoulders of his harness.

And then the painting began.
      Going against the official scheme (as usual) I've gone for red armour (Scarlett Red > Brownshade Wash > Blood Red > 1:1 Blood Red/Orange Red).
    • By CashWiley
      Ach, reading the fine print for the airline (Delta), I think one leg of each trip is on a connecting flight where I'm limited to just a personal item. I had planned on bringing my TableWar case as a carry-on and a laptop bag as a personal item. I've got to call them and straighten it out, but has anyone had issues flying with cases?

Any other things to know about flying with our delicate little time sinks? Maybe also this could be this year's general 'how to pack your minis' thread in addition to the plane stuff.

My concerns are compounded by not having flown since 9/11, though I did fly quite a bit before then. So things are a bit different these days.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)