• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      32 mm STL, resin and metal miniatures of Mythos Villians with serious references to characters from popular culture!

48 hour Early Bird pledge level. 

I've been pleased with the quality of their STL files from previous projects. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/mythos-villains
    • By planetmut
      From left: Lisa Lambaste, security guard Ken (painted as a Vermont state trooper), Red Raine, and Beth.
    • By planetmut
      I made this piece of scenery for whenever I get around to playing some kind of zombie game. It's just foamboard, dowels and coffee stirrers. The image was downloaded, printed, stuck on, and then ruined with lots of washes and the blunt edge of an X-acto knife (Quatro was a soft drink sold in the UK in the 80s; I wanted a bit of a retro look). I added some random graffiti to the back. It was mainly painted with cheap craft paints. The junk on the base is by Reaper, TTCombat and Debris of War, as well as a couple of stones from my drive.

• By Inarah
      Some of y'all may remember going to school in the 80's in your brand new corduroy pants. 

• By KruleBear
      Another zen of Bones…i.e. not a lot of effort and didn’t remove all the mold lines, but it is good enough to play with. The colors are a tad washed out using the Reaper portable light box. I thinkI am going to spray paint the inside black to quit messing with the exposure on my iPad. 

Anyways, here he is. C&C welcome. 

Cheers-Mike

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)