• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      This guy has some serious Druidcraft. 
      His mace/warhammer was clearly grown to serve as a weapon.  
      No idea where he got the loincloth, perhaps that is why there is no Hyena Avatar. 
      the thing on his back is clearly supposed to be a NMM sword (not my finest shiny)  - but what if it was huge jug of liquid instead?   Its not like he needs a backup weapon. 

I actually have a second copy of this figure, although I can't say why,  he is only my third fav of this series (behind Hippo & Ape) 
      while im thinking of it, the next loincloth should be identifiable  Lion or Leopard perhaps.  
      and the second copy should also be weapon swapped out to a staff.  

• By Standifer
      This is my Reaper bones Viridius dragon that I call Magnus. This is the largest miniature I have painted and the one with the most complicated paint scheme I have ever attempted. It is by no means perfect but it was a blast to paint! 

The troll finds out that he is Not the biggest thing on the battlefield.

Comments, critiques, are welcome. 
      Thankyou for looking!

• By BrokenWolf668
      All done up for a Halloween present. Hope you all enjoy, this was a fun one!

• By Maledrakh
      This one has been standing around, based in one form or another since the Bones 1 kickstarter back in 2013 or whenever it actually delivered.  One of the few KS1 Undead Bones I had not painted yet.
      I had originally based it on a square movement tray thinking to make it as some sort of skeleton unit for Kings of War, but for some reason that no longer appealed to me when I dusted it off this time. It had actual cobwebs on.
      I finally settled on a bespoke 125mm by 90mm oval 3D printed base, and slapped some paint on it to get it done.

lots of pics below

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)