• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work on him!

How big is he?

Thanks! He's pretty big. Here he is next to a Hasslefree 28mm mini.

porkcop.thumb.jpg.7eebbf4229a70cf14f6e5a7113509f09.jpg

1 hour ago, Metalchaos said:

Great rust effect, I like it.

Thanks! Vallejo rust effect paints, you can't go wrong 🙂

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Pochi
      This is my contribution to the RCL trios category with @Evilhalfling and @Kuroneko. I decided on a Hampshire pig instead of spots. I love how much character the faces have. 

• By Lidless Eye
      I'd been in a little bit of a painting slump since we had to put our older dog to sleep.  I'd been going from project to project and painting here and there but nothing came close to being finished but terrain.  Miniatures themselves had too many details.

The recent arrival of RBJ Game Company's "Yippers & Squealers" Kickstarter helped.

First up is Pokechop the Porkgre, quite a massive beastie.

Wyllow the Witch ws another mini from the Kickstarter.

• By Lidless Eye
      A grouping from RBJ Games Company's latest Kickstarter, Pig-Faced Orcs (and Ettin Bodyguard!)

Not'Nord, the Ettin(ess)

Normal Nord:

Shooty Nord:

Shootier Nord:

Iron Nord:

Smashy Nord:

Guardy Nord:

Tossy Nord:

• By Lidless Eye
      Hadn't seen this here yet:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/28mm-pig-faced-orcs?ref=user_menu

You enter the cavern with water dripping down from overhead. The smell of rotten meat is thick in the air. From up ahead in the distance you hear the loud battle cry of your enemy SQUEEEEEEE! 
      Painted by Ben Rodman      Pig faced orcs.  The most iconic encounter of any classic adventure. We have a nice variety of these little oinkers in the pen.
      We enlisted the help of Bobby Jackson to sculpt the porcs and Jason Wiebe for all the pork besties. They did an awesome job.
      Fortress Figures will be casting these beauties up in lead free white metal. 
      Any support for our small family owned business is greatly appreciated.
      Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler      This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. Figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

I backed for the Ettin(ess) Bodyguard myself

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been waiting for this one to go live, a excellent sequel to their Fairytale Giant, here comes a massive Giantess from RBJ Game Company
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)