Glitterwolf

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

Do you think Halloween Costumes should be about something scary or can it be anything?

My personal costume favorites are scary, but it's all good. As long as you're having fun. I remember one time as a kid I decided to put on one of my dad's old suits for Halloween (he's not a big guy so it wasn't a lot of effort to make it fit) and walked around with a busted up briefcase. When people would ask what I was I opened the briefcase to reveal a hand drawn IRS sign and told them to just put the candy in the briefcase and you won't get audited. So you know scary, but in a different way. I got so much candy that year.

Edited by Thoramel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

Do you think Halloween Costumes should be about something scary or can it be anything?

It can be anything, definitely.  Though themed-costume Halloween parties are cool too (space, classic monster, dead musician, etc.).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Question October 5th.

No one does ghosts or goblins much anymore.  At this point the original observance is so far gone and lost… 

For costumes:

ANYTHING. Final answer.

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think it's cool to do anything as long as you put effort in it.

IMG-20200105-WA0029.jpg

Brutus looks puzzled. Is he trying for Harry Potter???

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/1/2021 at 1:32 PM, Glitterwolf said:

WEEKEND QUESTION OCTOBER 1st. to 3rd.

Do you have a spooky recipe for Halloween Food?

Make it!

Show Pics!

Share the Recipe?

Nope.  My wife I'm sure did a few things when the kids were young, but nothing for years now...

On 10/4/2021 at 2:55 AM, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION OCT. 4th.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CRYPTID CREATURE ?

BONUS

DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE REAL AFTER ALL?

The lake monsters like Nessie and Ogopogo .  There is always a chance, but you'd think with today's tech someone would have gotten convincing video by now if they were real.

Question October 5th.

Anything goes!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

The original intent was to blend in with the various creatures of Old Night that were wandering about in an attempt to not get eaten or preyed upon. I wish that a return to that would happen. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

I prefer scary, but it's time for people to be something else for the night and just have fun. 

However, some creatures take the opportunity to show the world their true visage...

DSCN3328.thumb.JPG.6257817da9087c8b6d2183ca2016fa1e.jpeg.2658a526a3e6ccf5bd2214ca17beb035.jpeg

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

I think everyone else has the right of it, it's about being imaginative and being whatever you want to be. Though my memories of Hallowe'en was usually [costume]+winter jacket.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Question October 5th.

Any excuse to dress up is a good excuse. Whether you're going as a Ninja Turtle, the Queen of the Fey or That Thing That Lurks Under The Bed... or their cousin, who haunts the closets.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I think everyone else has the right of it, it's about being imaginative and being whatever you want to be. Though my memories of Hallowe'en was usually [costume]+winter jacket.

My mum used to make sure the costumes fit over the winter jackets. There sure were a lot of "Kids from South Park" in my neighbourhood. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

MOD VOICE:

I removed a few posts; one had objectionable content, the others referenced the first. Please refrain from posting that type of thing.

I was in the military for a long time. Believe me, I totally get dark humor. It's not really appropriate for here, though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2