Bones V Townsfolk scholar

Iridil

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Iridil
      And here is a quick paint of one of the Bones V Brinewind pirates - he's an NPC known as Jacob the uneven - a sailor with vitiligo. Not too bad for a speedpaint.

• By Evilhalfling
      Fell in love with this one when I saw him in the VIP bag for reapercon 2016? 

delighted to get it with the Kickstarter. 
      so much fun to paint.   Was going to to just silver and purple- but the counterpoint of a crown golden horns really sold him as an emperor for me.

the xiii is a reference to the dragon empire of 13th age (which was a great RPG) 

would love C&C before submitting him for yearly contest.

• By Evilhalfling
      Painted as October trio for RCL 
      struggled a bit with the lower back spines, but you can’t really see them from these angles. 

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.

• By Iridil
      Here is the Zombie Giant from Bones V - he's a little bit less washed out in person. Pretty satisfied, but I see that I should have done more lining/contrast with the bandages and lining for the armor - again, more contrast! I never seem to quite get it! At first I thought the face was a bit goofy, but then I was sparked by the idea that this guy was animated by three junior necromancers and the vultures are their familiars trying to get the zombie to follow the three necromancers' conflicting orders....