• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Sanael
      My first, and hopefully not only, mini completed in 2022!

Gabby, here, is a perfect sculpt for one of my favorite NPCs. I absolutely love Christine’s absurdly characterful, nicely detailed sculpts.

Hyacinth “Cindy” Dabblethwaite is the middle child of the halfling family behind Dabblethwaite’s Fine Teas, and the champion of the underground bare knuckle fight ring her otherwise very proper family runs in the cellars of their tea house. 

• By Cranky Dog
      Midlam keeps chugging new sets that are hard to resist.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/halfling-domestic-infantry

I skipped on the last gnome one, but the whimsical fancifulness of this one has got me hooked.
    • By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By monoRAIL
      Painted with acrylics and oil paints.
      Work-in-progress photos and videos on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cokane/

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.