• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the big treant today to have something that I could do quickly.
      Here's today in a few pics. They got a bit out of order.
      Green beard, orange mushrooms, black + browning shadows, brown + light brown in highlights.  not sure what more I'll do. May not get to paint until the weekend.

• By Inarah
      "
      Welcome to our first campaign, Monster Families!
      La Louve 3D offers you this project, a collection of adorable, funny and dreadful miniatures to liven your role playing games. We have highlighted some little represented creatures and their babies! All our models are 3D printable without other supports needed with a FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer or SLA (Stereolithography) printer.
      "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lalouve3d/monster-families-3d-supportless-printable-miniatures?ref=discovery_similar

• By MagicBrew
      I needed a Tree Blight for a Curse of Strahd campaign I am running.

The Nolzur’s treant sculpt seemed kind of sinister, so I rolled with that.

Used mostly inks, glazes, and dry brushing on the treant himself.

• By Maledrakh
      From WizKids' line of Nolzur's Marvellous Miniatures comes the "Treant", which is D&D-speak for Ent, or Treeman if you are more familar with Warhammer.
      I find this mini looks angry and scary, not like a benevolent living tree shepherd at all. A malevolent one, on the other hand, fits the bill precicely.
      And seeing as I have been painting undead halflings and there is a strong historic connection between Halflings and Treemen as allies; so undead treeman.
      Hence,  Torchwood the Furious here.

Go on, you know you want to go on:

• By Rigel
      Been working on this guy for a while; finished him (for a given value of "finished") a couple weeks ago but didn't take pics until recently. The sculpted beard wasn't doing it for me, so I added some reindeer moss. Glued on some tiny leaves that look like miniaturized burr oak leaves. His huckable boulder I'm using for other terrain. 

This is a big fella!

C&C welcome as always.
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 2 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)