Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The challenge is 30 minis in 30 days (not necessarily 1 mini each day.) I've been prepping a few figures each week since August, and this year's theme is Science Fiction: 


Team Terminator:



XairBot (Small) 49012
XairBot (Medium) 49013

CyberReavers I (2) 50354
CyberReavers II (2) 50355
CyberReaver 845

Enforcer 847


Team Survivor:



HESCO barriers (2)

Starship Generator 80053

Tess, Adventuring Heroine 49020

Slade, Cyborg Hero 49018
Nova Corp:Female 80013

Nova Corp:Soldier 80012





Gothic Tank Traps/objective markers (2)

3d printed scatter terrain

Crates (Large and Small)(2) 77248

Jersey Barriers (2)


More Stuff:



IMEF: Reggie Van Zandt 80017

Viceroy Enforcers (3) 30029

Starship Generator 80053 #2


Obligatory Fantasy:




Dreadmere wight 44022 

Benedict Baker 

dark elf w/bow 1128

Liriel Silverlocks 2458

DGS games female


Not shown: Blood Nebula Mercenary 49017, Power Generator 72611 (2)-- still in blister packs. 


That gets me to 30-ish, depending on whether I count things like the barriers and crates as single pieces or not.  Still working on getting the last few pieces washed and primed and identified. 



Edited by Inarah
  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Inarah
      I went with saturated colors on this one.  Enough of the black and brown, this Sascha is from a dimension where the future's so bright you gotta wear shades. 

    • By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

    • By Inarah
      Painted this guy waaay back in April.  Been a while since I did any show off threads...  Anyway, had fun making his carapace look shiny.  This was also a special needs Bathalian, coming to me with a missing tentacle. I was able to carve one out of some leftover sprue that I keep on hand for such emergencies. 


      I'm looking forward to painting his friends. 
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Started converting my bones v robot kobolds. The idea was to arm them with scifi weapons to use them as a little starship boarding party. 
      The plan is to do a total of 9 when ever they hit retail, all with different weapons. 
      So far axe guy has a plasma gun and a samurai banner.
      Then there's rocket launcher kobold
      Knife kobold has a flame thrower. 

    • By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

      10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

  • Create New...