Bonesylvanian Maddie 1572

Wren

• Artists

If you’re feeling brave this Halloween, Maddie dares you to look her right in the eyes. Maddie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

medusa-front-300.jpg.569c4884281f9227f29b5c93f4df1447.jpg

medusa-back-300.jpg.627d8bef513302c0d41c39eed74ef9cb.jpg

medusa-side-300.jpg.4ac68d75a64a99e836fd232533c0216e.jpg

IMG_2001.thumb.jpeg.cd3a7a483e5201244d03b0fbacea3dfe.jpeg

• Like 17

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      It's that time of year for Orcs...but I already did that.  So it's time to get spooky instead!

Here's my latest from Bones V (and recent promos) on that front.

The Overgourd, since they demand an October paint job:

Scarecrows:

vampiresses of Ravenhome:

Captain Barty Redd:

And his Zombie Crew:

• By R2ED
      Still needs some basing, but he's off to a good start.

Interesting how this worked out. 
      I did dry brushing on the first two layers of greens.  
      Then went back in with regular brush and layers, but didn't think it was loud enough.  What this?  A huge stock pile of BCA pink?  Better put it to use.  I mixed that into the alien green and base, then touched it up with pink to add some warmth (i mean as warm as aghast should be #dead) in the highlights.  Pink and green were a fun combo. 

I'm not totally into the tattered shirt colors the more i look at it.  I may need to use a wash over it, which i try to avoid, to add some dirt/grime look to it.  It's too clean and vibrant. But hey, i did layer nicely. Win. 

I wasn't sure about the facial features.  I ended up just touching it up with a little green yellow for discoloration around the mouth, but seems like he still needs something. 

Next thing i need to do is make a fun base for him.  Something Halloween feeling for sure.  Thanks @Reaper_Jonfor the ghoulie bags and free minis.  Putting them to good use. 

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.

• By Wren
      Jake is looking for someone who enjoys Halloween movies as much as he does! Jake was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. He was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

Since Reaper Miniatures has re-released some of the unavailable Bonesylvanians for Halloween2021, I thought I would share some additional views of the ones I painted, as well as the colours I used.

(Note that these figures are metal and sold individually. Not all of the Bonesylvanians originally released in 2014-2015 were made into Bones plastic versions.)

• By Wren
      Howie’s fish friend isn’t very much fun anymore, so now he wants to play with you! Howie was originally released as a special edition figure for Halloween 2015. She was sculpted by Julie Guthrie.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)