Elven Lords - The Tree Kin

Auberon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena

Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello all you Reapertoniks!

Here's a few more Partha classics, three more elves sculpted by Tom Meier in around 1976-1977, a musician that belongs I think to a command group, the commander with that command group, and a female elf that I think came separately?

Used the same color schemes I had for my earlier elves, hope you enjoy!

• By haldir
      by Brayan Nafarrate

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266656159/christmas-pack-3d-printable-models

& more!! All for a pledge of around 1 US dollar! He even has bundles with his previous KS. Which I must are awesome assortments. I think I'll pick one up as I didn't have the free cash for it when it happened before.

• By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

“Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .

In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:

They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello Reapervites!
      So here are three more Wood Elf figures, been working on a group of these and getting them finished little by little.

With them all, want them to be kind of the same but a little bit of variety, so tried to vary clothing colors and hair colors, but keeping it all in natural and autumn colors, browns, greens and oranges/yellows.  So anyhoos, here are three more:

Tried to some freehand that would tie in on the shield and banner.  My freehand is sometimes not the greatest, but oh well, give me something to want to learn better!

So enjoy!