Getting to know You, November 2021

Inarah

Getting to Know You, November 2021 Edition. Brought to you by the letters M, E, O, and W. 

This is a game, participation is voluntary and is meant to be fun.

The rules as they currently stand (we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)

1. Every day, or so (as long as November continues to be November in North America) I will post a question.

1.5. Questions will usually be posted before 10am CST.  If nothing gets posted by noon, someone else will probably do it for me. 

2. Weekends might only have 1 question for both days, or might consist of a photo challenge.
3. If you have questions you want to ask, hold on to them and volunteer to be next month's quisitor.  
4. You do not have to answer every question to play...
5. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question
6. Please answer the question on the day it is asked. If you missed previous days you do not have to answer those. 

QUESTION 1 WILL APPEAR ON THE FIRST!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Nov1:  What would you like to accomplish before the end of the year?  (Can be minis related or not) 

I’ll stick with hobbies related. 
Paint the Overgourd. 
I had wanted to do that last month. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Nov1:  What would you like to accomplish before the end of the year?  (Can be minis related or not) 

Hoping to finish the portrait I have up on the easel (since June 1). It was just meant to be a refresher to knock off rust and it kind of took on a life of its own, and I'm letting it.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

Sorry, my morning omelet was being uncooperative. 🙂

I'd like to come up with a better hobby storage system/plan than the one I currently have. 

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 10

Join a stable game F2F RPG group.

I may have found one or two, but have yet to meet or play with them. We should have our first game this Thursday.

Then it'll be an occasion to paint a mini resembling my character.

• Like 12

Sorry, my morning omelet was being uncooperative. 🙂

Hobby Related - Finish my Pack Dino with Rider, Finish the Tabletop World Town House.

Non Hobby Related - Replace the lights in the living room with LED lights.

• Like 10

Sorry, my morning omelet was being uncooperative. :) 

I'll go with finish painting a mini.  Don't really care which, but I have a number that are in the mostly there category.  Even if it's "just" one of the two Eevees I have kn my desk that'll work too! 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

Hobby related stuff: I'd like to get another Hot Pepper Stout brewed soon and it would be nice to get a dragon mini painted before the end of the year.

Non Hobby related stuff: Trying to get my handy man over here to run a new gas line under my kitchen so we can start our kitchen remodel at the beginning of next year.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Non hobby related: get the garage more sorted and my car stored, and the snowblower out.  Those are pretty much "must do" items.

Hobby related: Get most of those droids over there taking up all that space painted.  Especially the STAP riders, since I need to paint them before I finish assembly.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Hobby- actually re-start painting minis or working on models again. I haven't painted since August, models even longer. Get my CR-6 running.

Non-hobby. Get my computer desk up (again, got it in June, just need to clear the space & put it together).

• Like 10