Getting to know You, November 2021

Inarah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Nov. 18:  Has it snowed yet where you are? 

It snowed a little bit over the weekend, but nothing stuck. I'm about to invest in a bunch of winter weather hiking gear here soon for a vacation later this year and so I'm hoping we get at least one or two good snows before that trip so I can break everything in.

• Like 8

On 11/17/2021 at 9:39 AM, Inarah said:

Nov. 17: What do you miss? 

Definitely pre-covid world. Also pre 2016 politics. I'm not one for them, but they were allot better to hear about before that year happened. My grandmother on my mom's side. I miss seeing her. I miss my bunny, Thumper as well. Especially now, with the weather getting colder, meant she would be inside with us. I miss glancing over under the dining room table & seeing her laying on her blankets or hopping around the house. 

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Nov. 18:  Has it snowed yet where you are? 

We had a flurry a few weeks ago, but really that didn't count. Currently we are just cold, rain in the forecast thou. I think we've gotten more rain this month then the entire year. As sad as I wanna say this but we need a winter this year, a wet winter too.

• Like 10