haldir

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this one:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4151233

It might work, thou I spaced that the golem's head is a female human. So I'd definitely have to "frankenstein" that print. It'll be awhile till they get to this adventure, 2 full adventures + finish the one they are on, so at least I'll have time to

cobble.

Hmmm now that I'm thinking about this more (OP was on my break at work this morning). I think I'm gonna use a Bones Deep One, a female head, tentacles from a medium creature & other fishy bits. Once again, I think the Desert Thing from Savage Worlds line up will come in handy for it's tentacles again.

• Like 3

So I'm looking at the 2 prepainted Saltmarsh packs coming out, figured they might have the fish golem in there, instead they have 1 skum mini, 1!? Ummm, you fight multiples of that creature in that adventure. Good thing there is a freebie stl file of a not-skum out there & from a artist too. They also have a Riptide priest, ummmmm Saltmarsh adventure doesn't have an encounter with that "creature"! Wizards stuck the stats (along with anther creature) in the book cause they were semi-related to the overall adventure....sigh.

Currently, right now about the only mini I really want from those packs is Mr Dory, only due to I can't find anything related to the picture of him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1