Reaper BaseBoss 2: Enthusiasm and Commentary!

Guindyloo

20 hours ago, Count Urlik said:

I suspect that they’re going to wait as long as it takes to work out the shipping manager kinks, knowing that it’s the ‘dry run’ for the much larger bones VI kickstarter.

Has something changed in their shipping system since their previous kickstarters? I'd of thought they'd have worked the kinks out by now.

• Like 1

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Becca said:

Has something changed in their shipping system since their previous kickstarters? I'd of thought they'd have worked the kinks out by now.

My understanding was that they’re moving to a new system, but I don’t know any of the details.  They’ve mentioned this, mostly in passing, during a few of the RL sessions.

6 hours ago, Inarah said:
6 hours ago, R2ED said:

Anything on RL regarding updates? 

Not that I heard, but I was making dinner at the same time and might have missed something. It was mostly Reapercon. 

They had a glitch in the shipping notice emails. (They did a very small test batch of 5 emails.) It was incorrectly calculating the shipping charges in some instances. 

So, Kit must reprogram / fix glitch. 

• Like 3

• Super Administrators

Yes there was an instance of when going to pull the shipping for an order it was going to UPS - which was charging $30 O.o which should only be charging something like $5 in shipping, so Kit looked into going through easypost/surepost - then calculating if it needed to be sent to UPS or not. Just trying to make sure that everything is working 100% when we send out the emails otherwise that would be horrific! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Reaper_Jon

This was posted in another thread:

6 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Just a heads up here.

UPS may be offline come August First if they don't come to an agreement with the Teamsters by the end of July, as the Teamsters have voted to strike.

Plan accordingly in your online ordering.  Personally, I won't be ordering anything after mid-July that will ship by UPS unless I see that an agreement has been reached, so I don't have to deal with a probable delay in transit.

No Poly Ticks here, just problems with commerce, that will hopefully be avoided.

GEM

There’s another feature(?) to add to the software?

IF UPS is online THEN xxxxxxxxx, ELSE yyyyyyyyipes

Maybe they’ll get it sorted soon™️

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mikem91 said:

Hooray! Shipping notice!

Boo.... I'm leaving for origins.  Here's hoping it doesn't arrive before I return.

Mail is stopped, but I'd rather not have it sitting at the post office.

Just don’t pay it until you’re a day or two before you return home. It won’t ship until you pay. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1