Rob’s Minivember

Rob Dean

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TGIF.  It’s still a work day, though, with a game club meeting tonight, so I don’t expect any painting to be happening before tomorrow.  I did get as far as getting some things primed this week, so we may see something about orcs (blades, bows, and magic user are primed) or some human cavalry this weekend.  I usually prime in black, so not very picturesque…

1112AF33-727A-4C75-901A-E8692C1434E5.jpeg.bb1432756765d6dba7c53e286a43e608.jpeg

• Like 5

Well, with one day left in the month, I am probably done.

I got off to a strong start, but I didn’t pick up a brush while traveling for Thanksgiving, even though I did take my travel paint kit with me.  The weekend was mostly spent recovering from the road trip, although I did get a bunch of vintage metal figures prepped for next month:

8F322981-EA39-4A68-A3F7-1E87B23B4222.thumb.jpeg.a5883faabc4bcfd871ef7b3bba7bd74d.jpeg

My desk is back to being thoroughly untidy…

I eventually got the basing done on the expedient flies:

249241A4-F220-4AD5-9F2A-443907C72CF6.jpeg.54236c2c9bfd1b16dc209bf529a5baf9.jpeg

That gives me all the miniatures needed for Rangers of Shadowdeep, so that’s an acomplishment even if it doesn’t involve painting.

And, 34 miniatures for the month isn’t bad; that’s three months in a row where I met quota. 😁

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Inarah said:

That's a good number of figures, both painted and prepped.  Today and tomorrow are two days, but yeah, I'm feeling the need for a break, too. 

True enough, but my particular idiosyncracy is that I do most of my painting in the morning.  Today and tomorrow are work days, so it’s unlikely that anything will happen. 

• Like 2