A Brinewind Pirate - Jacob the uneven

Iridil

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here is a quickpaint of the boy and girl from Bones V townsfolk - I see a lot of flaws, and in another dimension with more time I would redo their hair in particular! But they are cabin boys on the Heartbreaker (aka Sophie's Revenge) for now,....

• By Zloyduh
      It's Krampus time! 🙂
      So, the challenge here was to use the Holiday Paint Set as the main/core palette.  Which turned out to be a no challenge at all.  This figure is pretty much calling for a certain palette to be used on it.  Never the less, the fun has been had with this one 🙂 
      All sorts of comments are always welcomed!

• By buckyball
      I am pretty happy with how this turned out. I plan to use it in the game Rangers of Shadow Deep
      https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images04/7/526837ecf41f4814a7c22925b2723f62/full.jpg

buckyball
    • By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By Inarah
      I'm a bit behind on my show-offs.  Here's one from July. 

From Reapercon 2020..... I wanted to give this fairy tale classic a modern twist, thus the tie-dyed shawl and the green apple.  Granny might also have some other "organic" produce and specialty home made items behind the counter. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)