Elder Thing by RAFM

planetmut

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Looking good! I've been wanting to pick one up for a while...how tall is it?

Probably about 40 or 50mm tall, I think. It comes with a separate head, body, "legs" and wings, and is a bit of a bugger to stick together. But it's one of the better Elder Thing minis out there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's a RAFM model I painted lately. 3615 (C), Necromancer was sculpted by Stephen Koo and was part of the Monsters of Chaos series in 1994.

• By lexomatic
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/941525798/rafm-miniatures-siege-equipment

10 types and crews as add-ons

The award winning Rafm Miniatures Siege Equipment was first created in the 1980's. These miniatures have been in production for years but we need your help to retool them, and produce new moulds to continue selling the figures. With your help we can update these items for the modern era.
      This Kickstarter offers eleven items including Bombards, Ballista and Catapults. These items were originally sculpted in 25mm scale but fit nicely with 28mm figures. See the Kickstarter video for images of the pieces in scale to 28mm Peasant Siege Crew sculpted by Bob Murch of Pulp Figures.
      The All-In pledge will give you ten pieces of Siege Equipment for use in any miniature tabletop game. More items can be added to these offerings as we reach greater amounts and open stretch goals. The line has up to 40 different pieces that we can get retooled in this program. Join us and lets see how many of these items we can get retooled.
      All figures are produced in unpainted scaled white metal. Available for use in multiple scales.
      All figures ship in unpainted white metal. The Peasant Seige Crew is 28mm scale and is sculpted by Bob Murch of Pulp Figures.
       Some of the painted pieces
    • By odinsgrandson
      I've got a bunch of minis to post from my Cthulhu: Death May Die set.  Here are the first ones- I'll be back to update as I get more pics.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Working as a gibbering mouther for me. I wasn't impressed with the model when I originally saw pics online, but in person it is fantastic and very imposing on the table. 

Larger shot down the gullet

Size comparison. 

• By Maledrakh
      Yet another of my entries in a painting league on another forum

Pride and Joy
      A nice walk in the park for the Lovecrafts.

Sorry about the pics being a bit blurry, I am still struggling with the camera. It seems it is not meant for such small items.

Most of the miniatures are from a recent 2019 kickstarter by Bear's Head Miniatures, apart from the large Star Spawn that is from the game Cthulhu Wars by Petersen Games. One of the kickstarters for that game had an option for one each of the miniatures extra, and this one is from that set. I hacked off the moulded base it originally came with so I could have similar style bases for the whole family.

Lots of pics and such below, go on, you know you want to click it:

• Who's Online   6 Members, 2 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)