Inarah

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Okay, so maybe he's not smelling his cloak.  But it sure did make a fun alternate for why he's posed like that. 

I didn't do my normal battle report because i neglected to take photos while i was going.  I'm happy with this guy.  Kept it very very simple.  I'll still have to base him and a little clean up on the cloak, but overall I'm happy with him. 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Inarah
      Good ol' Frank Buck, always manages to find trouble, no matter where he goes.  And when he doesn't find it, you can be sure trouble is looking for him.  This was a quick speed paint, making use of washes and shading products. 

• By Maledrakh
      One of the three minis in the "44036 Dreadmere Females" pack
      aka "Serena, Dreadmere Rogue" as she is known in the metal version.
      More like, "Serena, Dark Brotherhood Assassin" if you ask me. Nothing screams secret stealth assassin on a mission to do bloody murder as having members-only assassin guild special shrouded armour that is distinct and different from all other armour types and uniforms...

Hm. I thought I heard something...

44036 "Women of Dreadmere" #1 of 3
      Dreadmere Expansion, Bones 4 kickstarter 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Bones Black PVC
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base.
      Available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)