"Elementals" 3D Printable STLs - Kickstarter

pomfritz

Hello again everyone!

i am really proud to show you my second Kickstarter Campaign, which was funded in just 5 hours and has already 4 stretchgoals unlocked!

This time its all about Elementals. Fire, Earth, Air, Water and just unlocked Ice.

If you are interested in high quality Elemental models check it out following this link: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noblewolf/elementals-0

Edit_Groupshot.png

Title_Img.png

• Like 5

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, R2ED said:

Can i just say thank you for leaving a very clear "stl only" banner at the top of your page?  So so so so helpful.  I appreciate that. 

Haha yeah, i thought that would save some time for the people who want physical miniatures 😄

10 hours ago, Corsair said:

These are very, very nice. Have you printed any with a FDM printer?

Im sorry, but i have very little experience with FDM and these models have been designed with resin printing in mind. I guess it should be possible to print them but you may have to scale them up a bit so the little details wont get messed up.

If you want, send me a pm and i will provide you a download link for one of the fire elementals (which should be the hardest for fdm i think) and you can try if it works for you.

10 hours ago, pomfritz said:

Haha yeah, i thought that would save some time for the people who want physical miniatures 😄

Im sorry, but i have very little experience with FDM and these models have been designed with resin printing in mind. I guess it should be possible to print them but you may have to scale them up a bit so the little details wont get messed up.

If you want, send me a pm and i will provide you a download link for one of the fire elementals (which should be the hardest for fdm i think) and you can try if it works for you.

PM sent! We'll give it a try.

14 hours ago, pomfritz said:

I'm also interested to see if these can be done on an FDM printer.....

Reverend Shartan