Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

At least they didn't decide to go further up the shorts!!

36 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

:blink:

So true! Unfortunately, after back at the porch, another bee decided my wife’s hair would be a good place to land and promptly got entangled. Panic ensued.

• Like 7

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kro said:

How do you tag other users on this forum? I'd like to tag someone to thank them for the inspiration on my latest post in the show-offs painting area.

@Kro, use the "@" symbol and then start typing the name (no spaces).

@strawhat

returns @strawhat

You'll get a little list as the forum narrows down the names.

Edited by strawhat
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Kro said:

How do you tag other users on this forum? I'd like to tag someone to thank them for the inspiration on my latest post in the show-offs painting area.

@Kro, type @ and their user name with no space. As you're typing it a little menu should pop up giving you choices based on what you've already typed.

Ninja'd ::):

• Haha 5

Nothing quite like finally being able to fire up your airbrush for the first time in a week.  Smoke's still rather obvious in the sky, but at ground level today it isn't bad.  Was nice to be able to open the windows for most of the day for a change, not to mention finally get that gloss coat on my Eevee, and matte coat on the Command Gundam... 

Forgot to dust off the Eevee first but, uh, I'll just roll with it as "extra texture" if there was any dust on it... 

• Like 4

What Happened Wednesday for July 21st:

• 1873 – At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang pulled off the first successful train robbery in the American Old West.

• 1970 – After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt was completed and became the world's largest embankment dam.

• 1983 – The world's lowest temperature in an inhabited location was recorded at Vostok Station, Antarctica at −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Don't know if I've become allergic to that tree I was trimming yesterday, or the heat, or just hard work in general but I'm one big rash today.

Turns out it was option 2, going to have to remember to keep some antihistamines around during the warmer weather from now on.

Kinda disappointed that I'm not allergic to gardening, would've given me the prefect excuse to never do any again!

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

What Happened Wednesday for July 21st:

• 1873 – At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang pulled off the first successful train robbery in the American Old West.

Hmm, Adair is only 45 miles from me, I will have to make it a point to stop and check to see if they have any historical sites about this the next time we're driving west on I-80. 

• Like 5

mer....
Recent expenses (almost 1k for my car, plus an ER and dentist bill from my mountain biking accident) have me second guessing my Rcon hotel room.  I live semi close, about an hour away, so I COULD commute each day but having done that my first year it forgoes the option of staying up way late and getting back to the room in time to collapse and sleep as an hour drive is not something I should do on the edge of exhaustion.

Alternately, I could also take it from my vendor hall budget which would get spent mostly on things I don't even really need.  Heck some of the stuff I got in the vendor hall last time around is still in the box, and I still haven't even played a single game with the two CAV starter sets I bought.  But it's all really good stuff!

• Like 5