Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

While painting for RCon, heard on Classic Rock Channel (iheartradio) 

"There is not 1 canary on the Canary Islands, same with the Virgin Islands.....not 1 canary!"

I had to put down my brush due to I chuckling hard enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 19

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting an opportunity to work with my DM to plan a session for our 3rd level party next week while my character's away. they're going to be perusing a McGuffin in the catacombs beneath the Fallen Tower in Neverwinter.  I am totatally wanting to lean into a frenemy type character to stage an ongoing campaign of harass and run, maybe something like illusionist making liberal use of minor illusion and misty step, etc.

• Like 9

To all of you posting pictures of delicious food: All of my hate belongs to you at this moment. I'm trying to cook be it's not going fast enough, you jerks! <_<

This week I'm getting two nights on a desk, so I guess I'll work on my Ghost Archipelago stuff. I'm debating about picking up some of the source/expansions but I'm not sure yet. Funds are low right now.

And last night was not fun. Got tossed to a place I really don't like and had some weird, one scary, stuff happen. I really need to pay off my Weirdness Magnet Disadvantage... :ph34r:

I'm going to try out the egg cooker thing my mom gave me. If successful, I will have deviled eggs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Trying to drink more water, as the doctor said dehydration can contribute to my current ear problems.

waterandpeeing1.jpg.243d89078698d4e010523a68b3efb13e.jpg

As you get older the amount of water required to achieve this condition drops.

Eventually, you get to the point where,if you are lucky, you get two hours of sleep before having to make a trip to the porcelain throne, all night long.

Which leaves you drowsy enough in the morning not to care about the drama going on around you.

GEM

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

As you get older the amount of water required to achieve this condition drops.

Eventually, you get to the point where,if you are lucky, you get two hours of sleep before having to make a trip to the porcelain throne, all night long.

Which leaves you drowsy enough in the morning not to care about the drama going on around you.

GEM

Ironically, the past two nights I've awoken at who-knows-what-time to stumble to said throne, blind myself with the bathroom light, and use Blind Sense to relieve my bladder without issue. Premature aging, I suppose?

waterandbeer.jpg.458aa2fbeb3743ce6b7aae52e54b32d4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 12

21 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Ironically, the past two nights I've awoken at who-knows-what-time to stumble to said throne, blind myself with the bathroom light, and use Blind Sense to relieve my bladder without issue. Premature aging, I suppose?

Sadly, beer does this to me more then water does. One reason I like to know where the bathrooms are at before drinking at RCon. I've got them mapped out!!! ::P:

Good day for painting. Got a few minis knocked out & realized I was painting way too many of a certain type (always a nice feeling that hey I don't have to continue with this oddball mini, that I don't really like). Painting some earlier Bones stuff or Bones that just didn't mold right & wow, what a challenge. I'm gonna continue tomorrow morning when I get home from work (around 430 in the morning). Hopefully I'll knock out a bunch more.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

There is no outlet for a night light in "the throne room" of our master bathroom so the light gets left on all night.  Makes the eye adjustment somewhat easier.

GEM

• Like 7

Two days in a row of getting up before/around 2 AM. I did get a nap around 5 or 6 but that was not enough. All the caffeine is not sitting well at this point.

However, I have gotten quite a bit of painting done today, so I'll call that a win.

Hoping to sleep tonight.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

20 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

There is no outlet for a night light in "the throne room" of our master bathroom so the light gets left on all night.  Makes the eye adjustment somewhat easier.

There is such a thing as lighted toilet seats.

heads over to the Big River site & the Orange Lumber site for comparisons.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, TripleH said:

There is such a thing as lighted toilet seats.

heads over to the Big River site & the Orange Lumber site for comparisons.

Yeah.

Since we just moved, such "bells and whistles" are way down the list of things to be improved/changed.

We're still at the putting up curtain rods stage.

GEM

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

GEM

61g6qR8ljUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Heh, I didn't even see the following posts regarding the toilet light...........::D:

That particular one is 11.78 (it's the first one in a google search)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1