Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Let's play a game!

Is the following for real, or just something I made up?  (No Googling)

'Android wants to have robot baby.'

I'll give you the answer tomorrow. 

Real. 

that story has been popping up on my various feeds for at least a couple of months now. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Let's play a game!

Is the following for real, or just something I made up?  (No Googling)

'Android wants to have robot baby.'

I'll give you the answer tomorrow. 

I'll go with real.

This is just the sort of thing Google, the parent of Android, would get involved in.

GEM

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Hey everyone, haven't been on the forums the last few days due to life mauling me again. Going to have to catch up on all the stuff I missed and get back to the painting.

First I need to sort up this mess though...how come clutter multiplies when you aren't looking?

IMG_20211012_181907398.thumb.jpg.ae9e9fd5bba0f6a6806557501d2cf514.jpg

It should be pretty apparent, one of the culprits is right in the picture.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2021 at 12:43 AM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Your wife is a crafty one, better keep a close eye on her. :upside:

I would suggest 2, but you need to keep one out for BD 

On 10/11/2021 at 12:44 AM, haldir said:

Lost a day on Sunday. After working 10 hrs (again, I'm suppose to be out in 😎 thanks to a very late load again (330 am), came home watched a bit of foozeball with my son, went upstairs took my socks & boots off & promptly fell asleep while I was talking with my wife. I woke up around 430ish or so.

I hate days like this. Make it through the week & I'll get 2 days in a row + my other day off. I need it for this month so far & the holidays aren't even here yet....ugh.

This is similar to a Bobby Jackson goblin, primed & started painting him, only to notice he is wearing @$$less chaps......

technically, all chaps are assless. Well, unless they are a British gentleman, in which case it would be weird if your chap had no broccoli

assless.jpg

Edited by ShadowRaven
to add a joke. Because I can. I think.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, ShadowRaven said:

I would suggest 2, but you need to keep one out for BD 

technically, all chaps are assless. Well, unless they are a British gentleman, in which case it would be weird if your chap had no broccoli

assless.jpg

True, but this is only thing he is wearing on his bottom half. I asked Bobby J once at RCon & he denied ever sculpting the thing. I even showed him the catalog entry for it!!! :lol:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Hey everyone, haven't been on the forums the last few days due to life mauling me again. Going to have to catch up on all the stuff I missed and get back to the painting.

First I need to sort up this mess though...how come clutter multiplies when you aren't looking?

IMG_20211012_181907398.thumb.jpg.ae9e9fd5bba0f6a6806557501d2cf514.jpg

Looks like my upstairs desk, thou minus the cat of course & there is still desktop showing.....

Debating on what Halloween-ish adventure I'm gonna run this year for my group(s). I'm not sure if I'll have a Saturday home game this year as I'm still looking for my 4th player, so it most likely will be my Weds FLGS group. They are currently mostly around 4th (2 4th & 1 sometimes 2 at 3rd) & by the time that adventure rolls around, they should be 5th level + this week is renewel week for the fees to play the game (every 2 months, players gotta pay to play at the FLGS) & one of the AL guys was thinkin about jumpin over to my game as it appears to be the one with more stability in it.

The pumpkin/harvest adventure is around 2 but I was going to scale it up anyways. Vampire is around 5, maybe 6 & the lodge with the undead owlbear is around 5, so I have options. I did pick up a spooky old manor house adventure but with them running Secret of Saltmarsh & that had a house in it, I'm probably gonna skip that one.

• Like 7

We got power back.. maybe an hour ago? I was sleeving the reference library... figured I'd go until I ran out of cards or sleeves, and I ran out of sleeves first.

But, the maple's down, and the snag, and the obstruction has been reduced to movable hunks of dry wood. They're efficient, had it down and chopped by noon. power was hooked back up not too long after; the bucket guys were also efficient. Which is good, it's naturally heckin' cold today.

Anyone want some maple? If you can come and get it, you're welcome to some odd chunks to do woodworking with.  😛

You can't have the chunk that used to be a crook in the tree where an improbable rose had taken root, though; I'm keeping that one.\

Crotchrose.thumb.png.729599df48b168be74c8a158becda692.png

What do you think? Can I save it? 

It does sort of come with its own pot. >.> 

We think we also found what killed the tree; looks like some barbed wire or something else metal, embedded near the center of the tree. Just.. grew in, and eventually poisoned it. 

Stump.thumb.png.3ed9aa8eb78fbf073c1e49bf942b9f85.png

I'm just glad they didn't catch that with the chainsaws; I had no reason whatever to believe the tree had been spiked!

It was interesting. I'd never seen anyone take a tree down, and it really was kind of fascinating to watch. I'm also sorry to have had to take the maple down; it was a nice tree. I'll have to get some new saplings in.. but I might wait until the gorramn poplar or whatever the heck that is comes down. That's slated next. Gorgeous tree. Terrible placement. 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

123030655_10225629537624636_441793106065140697_n.jpg.8f24b1f5f51797f742b19c3e3ba229c9.jpg

Hey, who you calling old, Grampa?     ::D:

(When God said, "Let there be light.", I yelled, "Turn that %@^% off, I'm trying to sleep in here!")

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

There are many nice places in our little country.

Hope you get the chance!

And take in a kickboxing match or two while there. Outside of Southeast Asia, you really won't find a more dedicated area for the sport (though full contact rules allowing elbows rarely gets shown if the event is broadcast outside of the Netherlands... very weird).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1