Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Mine involve cleaning a litter box, a D&D game and packing up/leaving for a business trip to MN, so my bar for interesting isn't very high. 

Pretty much the same, minus the trip to MN.  I might try to clear the poison ivy from the side garden before the leaves drop and I can't recognize it. 

• Like 8

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Mine involves trying to organize our storage room (hopefully without upsetting my back), and maybe a game of SW Legion. 

And then starting on call for my first 5 day week in over a month. :down:

Laundry, housekeeping, breaking down packing boxes.

Then, hopefully, some time to continue to organize my office and hopefully get my hobby desk all set up.

GEM

None of which can happen until after we get back from mama's hair appointment in Carson city.

Edited by Green Eyed Monsty
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Good morning!  Happy Friday!

Anyone have any interesting plans for this weekend? 

Mine involve cleaning a litter box, a D&D game and packing up/leaving for a business trip to MN, so my bar for interesting isn't very high. 

Weather permitting I'm going to clean all of the grass and spent annuals out of the front garden and start getting stuff ready to winterize.  I've my weekly Scion game tonight, and I'll spend the rest of the weekend sorting out an issue on my sister-in-law's website where it's not allowing her form (that's been running on the site for more than 8 years) to send emails any more.

• Like 9

My "large" Reaper order turned up and I put together the Obsidian Crypt I order... And I have... Feelings. I really like it, it's a great piece and I'm looking forward to using it. Except. The roof isn't designed to come off. And I am very confused by this. The floor is nice and I like the horrifying motifs on the inner walls but you have to take it apart to take the roof on and off and I don't think it'll survive doing that too many times. Also, it kind of sucks to have to choose if I want to be able to use it for the interior or just another building that I can't use the interior of. I'm very torn about what I want to do with it. And $30 is a bit steep to buy two (so I can switch them out). :blink:

In other news, I got a Brinewind Drunken Mermaid poster (at least, I think it's a poster) with my order. Still didn't get a rock. <_<

• Like 12

3 hours ago, kristof65 said:

SIL's birthday party. And we've just come out of lockdown, so we can gather for it.

• Like 10

Nothing too interesting, mostly hoping I feel well enough to go shopping before we run out of food (both the housemate and I are full of flu).

Although, if we can handle the excitement, we might go feed the ducks on Sunday.

• Like 8

Well, as previously noted, I went out and got my flu shot this morning, so my kids can stop reminding me to do it. ::D:  

It’s a wargames club night; we had a game cancelled on Wednesday (figures not ready), so I volunteered to bring my portable fantasy set-up and run Dragon Rampant for up to 6 players using my 1/72 scale plastics.  

My wife is headed out on a business trip on Sunday, so the plans involve cooking her a nice dinner tomorrow, and then a painting binge on Sunday while she’s away.

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Game session tonight

Airbrush 102 class with Aaron Lovejoy, organizing minis and possibly painting tomorrow night.

Clean house, laundry & fix the Traeger now that parts are in.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Building a gunpla kit, working on a resin conversion for a different gunpla kit, and I should probably start putting waterslide decals into these various kits here that are waiting on such.  The pile is getting a little.... Large now, lol. 

Pic not included due to not being available (I'm at work, and never took one), but it's something like five kits now I think, possibly six. 

• Like 9

Relaxing here on our last day of Myrtle Beach. Lady C and her cousin are out on the beach and I am relaxing here with a nice cup of coffee. Tomorrow we head for Atlanta and then Sunday home. Just heard from @malefactus, he is getting settled in NY and sounds quite happy! He said he will be back shortly.

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 12