Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

Less than an hour till I have to go work my expo shift. Then tomorrow is the marathon. I did a little hobbying this morning by giving my Bones V Cyber Reavers (Not T-800's) a heavy dry brush of Warpaint's Armor (dark steel). I have to be at the marathon at 730, which means leaving at 6:30, which means being up at 5:30... UGH. At least the clocks shift back? But that also means the hamsterling will be up an hour earlier.

COFFEE!!

• Like 10

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, CaptainPete said:

I'm also on the hunt for a red metallic paint. I picked up Ruby Red from Reaper, which looks like a metallic on the website, but doesn't look like it in person. Suggestions?

Apply some TurboDork Spicy Meatball over the Ruby Red. 

33 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I have to be at the marathon at 730, which means leaving at 6:30, which means being up at 5:30... UGH. At least the clocks shift back? But that also means the hamsterling will be up an hour earlier.

Break a leg! 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Please tell me that's available somewhere as a 3-D printed miniature.

WOO-HOO!! It's the weekend, I can do whatever I want to!  I can stay up late, party like a rock star, and sleep in!

I was in bed and asleep by 10:30 last night.

This was as close as I could get on Heroforge

image.png.72b6e796d11a36180afbfe546dd2ea62.png

• Like 8

Currently marathon'ing AEW tv shows today, since I saw that the 13th of this month is the next pay per view for them (has it been that long already? RCon weekend was the last one), so far I'm about 2 weeks out, not including next week's stuff of course.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:
22 hours ago, Corsair said:

For our Heavy Metal fans

image.thumb.png.1b367eb60d97943855a6e1e968415a8c.png

Expand  

Please tell me that's available somewhere as a 3-D printed miniature.

Not the same pose or 3D printed, but Impact Miniatures have A Band of Orcs (which I understand is based on a real heavy metal band)...

Abandoforcs.jpg

No link because commercial. 

Edited by sumbloke
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Almost forgot tonight we do the Time Warp again (Daylight Savings Time ends). And it's the good one, too, clock goes back an hour!

Meanwhile, in Alberta... We had a referendum to decide whether we should abolish daylight savings time. In a very narrow margin, we decided to keep it. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

43 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Almost forgot tonight we do the Time Warp again (Daylight Savings Time ends). And it's the good one, too, clock goes back an hour!

Yah co-worker & I are the only ones in the store to get wonked by the time change as we are the only ones working when it happens. I guess I'll get an extra hour of OT in the morning, same with him as well. Ha ha, cause you know that load won't be there till after the time change & it'll be unnecessarily huge as well.

40 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Meanwhile, in Alberta... We had a referendum to decide whether we should abolish daylight savings time. In a very narrow margin, we decided to keep it. 

Here in OR or at least the western part of the state is close to abolishing it. I think they are waiting for Washington & California to decide, since apparently we can't do anything without them. Thou there is an exception, the parts of the state (ie us) in the Forgotten Time Zone aka Mtn time zone will stay the same as the current time situation. Gee thanks, Govnah!!! <_<

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, haldir said:
1 hour ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Here in OR or at least the western part of the state is close to abolishing it. I think they are waiting for Washington & California to decide, since apparently we can't do anything without them. Thou there is an exception, the parts of the state (ie us) in the Forgotten Time Zone aka Mtn time zone will stay the same as the current time situation. Gee thanks, Govnah!!! <_<

Washington has already decided to get rid of it, we're just waiting on "approval" from those "people" in the other Washington.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

*sigh* I really screwed up my plans to get ready for my change in schedule next week. I couldn't get to sleep and then woke up late. Ugh. I'm just mad at myself. I'll have to get stuff done before bed and just starve myself of sleep tonight to get things on track.

I'm also on the hunt for a red metallic paint. I picked up Ruby Red from Reaper, which looks like a metallic on the website, but doesn't look like it in person. Suggestions?

I like to use Vallejo's metal medium. It is very effective but does turn the paint a lighter color so you either need to use a very dark color or lots of paint. A little goes a long way.

• Like 7

On 11/5/2021 at 9:05 PM, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Sounds delicious.

Inquiring minds want to know, crushed or chunk pineapple?

GEM

Both, in a very sweet and spicy BBQ sauce, maybe come chili pepper in it.

And a thick smoky ham.

From a place called Leonardo's.

8 hours ago, sumbloke said:

Not the same pose or 3D printed, but Impact Miniatures have A Band of Orcs (which I understand is based on a real heavy metal band)...

Abandoforcs.jpg

No link because commercial. 

Artisan Guild has some Rock and Troll trolls that are awesome!

One's playing a cello!

720X720-zukkibundle.jpg%20720X720-zukkibundle.jpg

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 8