Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

250631685_435547744609009_9058496362813346565_n.jpg.c69a619287392f09a50b14953595b57e.jpg

Been there, done that.

... Yeah, that's happened.  .. often.... ish ... >.> 

Too much rain is actually a thing; there are landslide warnings all over my chunk of WA; in the, hey, we are getting ALL OF THE RAIN, the hillsides are sodden, they may come down kind of way that they do when it's been raining almost continuously for several days in a row. I never expected to have a reason to say something like, 'thank dog malls exist' .....

Might try the hat, thanks. ^_^

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

250631685_435547744609009_9058496362813346565_n.jpg.c69a619287392f09a50b14953595b57e.jpg

Been there, done that.

Have you ever heard of a little game titled Civilization?

image.png.ebeac3f9c864392ad816d2df0d96f842.png

The most evil game advertisement that I ever encountered was for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - the demo let you play for a good long while... and then allowed you to save your game....

The Auld Grump

• Like 6
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The most evil game advertisement that I ever encountered was for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - the demo let you play for a good long while... and then allowed you to save your game....

The Auld Grump

I'm currently trapped in Forge of Empire.

GEM

• Like 7

Friday's edition of stuff that happened this day in history for November 12th:

• 1892 – Pudge Heffelfinger became the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.

• 1954 – Ellis Island ceased operations, having served as an immigrant inspection station as well as a military detention center during its service.

• 1990 – Tim Berners-Lee published a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Need help deciding what to have for lunch (or dinner)?

Today is national pizza with the works except anchovies day. There you go, problem solved.

If you're  not in the mood for pizza, it's also national French dip day.

Yum!  I'll have one of each, please.   Oh, wait, I'm making meatloaf tonight.  

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Inarah said:

FYI: 12 Days of Reaper starts Dec 1st.  :) 

Reaper is going to offer 2 Cyber Monday deals, a paint cup with random paint, and a water bottle stuffed with random paint. Current release colors, no OOP stuff.  I forget the prices.  They are also doing warehouse cleanout, it sounded like some random items are being found and put up on the web store in very limited numbers.  You might get lucky. 

New 12 color holiday paint set is coming out for $36.  It comes in a plastic sleeve this year because foam for paint cases is no longer available.  Triads will also be available. 

Paint during December??? Ughhh, I might chance it, as the weather around that time isn't super cold here.

11 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The Auld Grump

I know this feeling but with Diablo II & Battle.Net with a friend here in town.

• Like 10