Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

I was at work yesterday and me and the boys were hanging around, talking, waiting for the trailer to be moved. I suddenly realized there was a bulge in my back pocket and I said, "What's in my back pocket?" expecting it to be a mask or tissues or something. Nope. I pulled out a pair of pink panties and held them up for everyone to see. I laughed so hard. "Who is redder, me or these panties?"

I'm certain there's a story behind why they were in your back pocket, but I'm relatively sure that it crosses the forum boundaries something fierce.

But it's good to know that you DO feel embarassment about things.

image.png.dea71a9d2179a48f8cda576ea4c9fbb7.png

• Like 9

Painted an absolutely horrifically molded plastic figure from all our favorite company. I mention no names as quality is much improved since the very first KS (and as the wife just found out a poor review amalgamation for something she wanted was skewed by issues from 3 years ago since solved, I don’t want to give the same issue). I was super frustrated with trying to get the paint to look decent when I realized that my canvas would forever prevent that thus care was tossed to the wind. Sealing it now. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'm certain there's a story behind why they were in your back pocket, but I'm relatively sure that it crosses the forum boundaries something fierce.

Better to be embarassed than just bare-assed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

Haven't been on in a while. Have felt like utter crap the last week or so. This also means no painting has been done. Seeing as we have internet D&D today I have come upstairs early and am getting a little painting done. I'm 10 days behind on Minivember, I don't expect to finish this year but I'm okay with that.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Painted an absolutely horrifically molded plastic figure from all our favorite company. I mention no names as quality is much improved since the very first KS (and as the wife just found out a poor review amalgamation for something she wanted was skewed by issues from 3 years ago since solved, I don’t want to give the same issue). I was super frustrated with trying to get the paint to look decent when I realized that my canvas would forever prevent that thus care was tossed to the wind. Sealing it now. 

Funny thing is, I need to find some gnomes from that era of plastic. Since these gnomes have no faces, I figured 1st gen would be perfect. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:
5 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Better to be embarassed than just bare-assed. 

Well, that explains why you were carrying a spare pair in your back pocket.

• Like 8