Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all. It's a lovely day here, but we've got deliveries coming in the  afternoon so we can't go anywhere exiting. Managed to get out to the local park earlier to shake some cobwebs loose, so it's not a total bust of a day. Hope Monday doesn't mail you all too much!

IMG_20211115_095513638_HDR.thumb.jpg.8530456100b233c45e91311be7aa2ecc.jpg

IMG_20211115_094127891_HDR.thumb.jpg.959e5b401e5a439987fc4f1717ff37ae.jpg

IMG_20211115_091119258_HDR.thumb.jpg.f09ce88a4375c62f343d5f7b65bbac66.jpg

IMG_20211115_094651648_HDR.thumb.jpg.4faf299a82285bce72cc2fa1fc057cd7.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Monday's moments in history for November 15th:

• 1738 – William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer, discoverer of Uranus, was born.

• 1806 – Lieutenant Zebulon Pike saw a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains, later named Pikes Peak.

• 1971 – Intel released the world's first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Which gnomes were those specifically?

More or less just pick em at random really. I mean Bones 1 details are kinda mushy as it is. I've also tempted to use Nolzur's/Deep Cuts as well.

• Like 8

Well Monday, we're off to a good start. Let's keep it that way, please? 

On 11/13/2021 at 10:57 AM, ShadowRaven said:

Complete circumnavigation of the globe, or did they just overshoot their target by a thousand miles or so? 

I'm going with the idea that they sent it by sub under the arctic ice. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

On 11/12/2021 at 6:05 PM, Chaoswolf said:

I'm sorry, but no. Now that I live in a place that has 2 seasons--'hot' and 'not quite as hot',  I want to get whatever little bit of cooler weather winter will bring with it.

Yes, I know that is selfish.

I said I was sorry.

::P:

You haven't lived here long enough to see how badly this place looses it's collective mind if we get more than 1/2" of snow...

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Morning all.

My previously mentioned double vision has cleared up.  Not fun while it was going on.

Still have an aching left eye, something that happens on and off ever since I experienced the detached retina.

You can add this to your list of curses for your enemies.

Hope you all are having a better than average Monday.

GEM

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

You haven't lived here long enough to see how badly this place looses it's collective mind if we get more than 1/2" of snow...

Based on what I've seen from Texan "immigrants" to Denver, I can only imagine. :lol::lol::lol:

Many many years ago, I hired a tech who had just moved from TX to the SE Denver area over the summer.  On our first fall snow, we had about an inch of snow on the ground, and he called me on my cell saying there was too much snow for him to drive to work (which was in the NE Denver area).  What he didn't realize was that I lived about 5 minutes away from him, so I knew exactly how much snow was on the ground and how bad the streets were. He was not happy when I told him I would swing by and pick him up.  Kind of forced him to learn how to drive in the snow. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6