Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

And this time I can't find it.  I spent half an hour combing through the carpet, got the little vacuum out and tried to find it with that to no avail.  

Not to make light of your misfortune, but it does conjure up this image from Spaceballs:

comb.jpg.e7872a5ca9b79b7c58940572f8e9ac42.jpg

I mean, that could be an option for trying to find it in your carpet?

• Haha 15

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

My girl and oldest Vixen got their hands dirty like true savages, the youngest wasn't there for dinner.

Me?...i'm a sophisticated Wolf and used the cutlery...😉

Hmmm, might be time for some refresher training on how to wolf properly. ::P:

2 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

Like... who did I cross and how do I get this hobby curse removed because this isn't making me very happy.....

Good grief, dude! :wow:

Best of luck shaking that curse.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

New job has been going great! My job is going to be pretty straight forward, once I memorize all the processes. The hardest part will be other people not filling out or attaching the correct forms.

I have so much more energy when I get home at night, it’s been wonderful!

• Like 22

On 11/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

This sounds like Saskatchewan is trying to one up Alberta and Manitoba in the weather department.  You have my condolences.

Nope. The prize clearly goes to the Lower Mainland for severe flooding. 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:45 AM, aku-chan said:

Went for a night walk last night.

When I was going past the park, there was a fire truck and a bunch of firemen in full gear just standing round in the dark.

Going to take a walk in the park later, see if I can figure out what they were doing.

I would imagine they are in the park practicing that most critical of fireman skills: getting kitties out of trees.  

• Haha 10

26 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:
On 11/16/2021 at 4:45 AM, aku-chan said:

Went for a night walk last night.

When I was going past the park, there was a fire truck and a bunch of firemen in full gear just standing round in the dark.

Going to take a walk in the park later, see if I can figure out what they were doing.

I would imagine they are in the park practicing that most critical of fireman skills: getting kitties out of trees.  

They could also be doing a calendar shoot. I hear those are popular fundraisers done by fire departments.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

So... Chewy joining a cult or something?

It's called Lucasfilm spacing off that wookies have a full body costume, so they just gave Peter the mask & said "Run with it!!!"

So, it's been a few years but I'm pretty sure Ontario, OR & Salt Lake City are no where near each other. So I get a update on my HJL package from DHL today, which was good considering original date was next Tuesday, ok, np. It said it was Out for Delivery by the end of the day. Again, very sweet! When I left the house at 5 there was no package, since I know my area gets packages very late in day (aka UPS) or early (FedEx) & it's been awhile since I've had a DHL package delivery, so I had no idea when this one would show up. I get to the game store & decide to look up tracking info..now this is where the fun begins. It says the last scan was 13:22 in SLC (which for those that don't do military time that is 1:22pm.....Ummmm unless they use rockets or teleporting devices, I highly doubt they can make the drive from SLC to eastern OR to have a today delivery. <_<

Hopefully the damn thing at least made it to Boise, as tracking info never did get updated & it still says a Weds delivery. Well they got 12 mins....:rock:

Even worst part of this whole thing is, package made a stop in Cincinnati before heading this way. Last time I looked Japan is pretty much directly West of my location.....:rock:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Heretic!

GEM

1299133638_Schermafbeelding2021-11-18082910.jpg.91cc7f06b725420b87308f5d2a863d7b.jpg

6 hours ago, redambrosia said:

New job has been going great! My job is going to be pretty straight forward, once I memorize all the processes. The hardest part will be other people not filling out or attaching the correct forms.

I have so much more energy when I get home at night, it’s been wonderful!

Sounds great!

Congrats!

• Like 3
  • Haha 7