Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

Except that anyone familiar with 40k lore knows that the Ultramarines aren't allowed to think outside the box like that. ::P:

The Space Wolves on the other hand...

10 hours ago, redambrosia said:

New job has been going great! My job is going to be pretty straight forward, once I memorize all the processes. The hardest part will be other people not filling out or attaching the correct forms.

I have so much more energy when I get home at night, it’s been wonderful!

That's fantastic, very happy to hear it!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day, here's what happened in years past on November 18th:

• 326 – The old St. Peter's Basilica was consecrated by Pope Sylvester I (and exactly 1300 years later the existing St. Peter's Basilica was also consecrated).

• 1928 – Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey's birthday (the first two appearances were not released publicly due to lack of a distributor).

• 1963 – The first push-button telephone (as opposed to rotary) went into service.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

14 hours ago, TripleH said:

Forgot one:

951297630_StarWarsHolidaySpecial.thumb.jpg.db80845b9146cb2c692ed0e272023fce.jpg

The SW Holiday Special is like cursed artifacts or forbidden Mythos knowledge.

You know about it, you covet it. But once you get it, you regret it.

Weird that I watched it when it aired before I even saw the movie (I was only 7 back then).

• Like 10

Morning all.

Well the schedule has change again. now instead of having fours day till a day off, it is now six till I get two off.... I have been walking home from work the last couple of nights due to the car shortage at my house. yesterday I ended up have to walk to work, but then got a ride home.  Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great day or at the very least a better day than yesterday. 

I sat a drew a map yesterday, just a rough thing, really just to 'layout' where nations go and such.  While every world needs a name, I just named this one World 93. So while I am using some of the nations and gods and such that I have used before, I am trying not to focus on too much detail other than where the party will begin. When I do start, the party will be 'young' kids.. more like 13-16yo. and not have very many points, so it will, I think be good for new players to the GURPS system. 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

AAAhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a typo I made in my documentation today.   Caption for an image that should have said "Add Money Screen"

It said "Add Monday screen"

Chsnge it to:

Add Monday Scream

see if anyone notices. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

I am a little excited. I just backed a KS for a GURPS product. I thought about making a post over in the KS forum, but I know there are not a lot of GURPS people here. 

Anyways I just wanted to share that I got to back it and am excited to see it make it to fully funded. 

• Like 10

21 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Please tell me you didn't eat the burger with the fork and knife? You gotta get your hands dirty, only way to eat it properly!

To quote an old Carl's Jr ad campaign: If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face. ::P:

Work has been... Interesting. The guy that I found asleep? Yeah. He did something else weird that day, that I don't want to get into, but he's getting fired tomorrow. So not my problem. The servers went down as I was trying to clock out this morning. That was... Unpleasent.

I'm almost done with my Amazon crew for Ghost Archipelago. I was hoping to finish them today but I got busy yesterday and I don't have the time today. I also need to prime a pile of minis. :ph34r:

• Like 13